Chapter 28

Chapter 28

Cris

**************

     "Harry," Louis said holding his hand over the phone's speaker, blocking his voice from the person on the other end of the line. "The alpha of the Moon Pack is on the phone. He says he wants to help." Harry was up and out of his seat in a second while my eyes widened slightly and my head snapped up.

     Before Louis came in, Harry and I were sitting on the couch in our room watching some random show, but our minds were elsewhere. Harry took the phone from Louis and started speaking.

     "Hello?.......Yes........Yes. We need your help..........How long?.........Okay.....See you soon.....Goodbye." That was the side of the conversation I could hear. Harry hung up and came back over to the couch. I stood up and looked in his eyes with hope shining in my own. He gave me a small smile. I returned it with one of my own and a shaky breath.

     "So?" I asked.

     "He said he'll help us. He's coming now. He'll be here an about 20 minutes give or take." Harry replied.

     I nodded and sat back down, clutching to Jazzy's baby blanket. Stan didn't take the blanket he just took her. Who knows what he's doing to my baby girl. I swear if he hurts one hair on her tiny head, I will make him beg for death much sooner than I will give it to him.

     "What are thinking about? You look like your ready to kill." Louis said. Wait he's still here?

     "Just if Stan hurts on hair on my daughter's head, I will rip his feet off, and shove them so far up his a** he will taste them. Then I will rip out his tongue and shove it down his throat, while I rip him limp from limp and leave his body for the crows to snack on." I growled. Lexi came out in some of that, but I was feeling the exact same way.

     Louis and Harry looked at me with wide eyes and their eyes held a little fear in them. I don't blame them. I can be scary when I wanna be. Trust me.

     I huffed slightly and turned to face the TV again with my arms crossed over my chest. Harry came over to me and wrapped me in his arms. Louis left to give us some privacy. I sighed and busted out crying again. Harry only tightened his grip on me and made hushing noises trying to get me to calm down.

     "I just want her back Harry. I want her back in my arms." I sobbed into his chest.

     "I know. And we will get her back. Tonight. Then we'll all be the happy family we've always wanted. I promise." he swore. I nodded and slowly stopped crying. I managed to pull myself together, just as there was a knock on the door. We both stood up. Harry went to open the door and an older man walked in.

     He looked to be in his early fourties and we was wearing black dress pants and a plaid button down shirt. He also had a woman on his arm. His mate I guess. She was blonde and appeared to be the same age as him. Both of their eyes help sympathy and sadness in them.

     "Welcome. Alpha David, Luna Claire, this is my mate Cris." Harry introduced.

      "How are we going to get my daughter back?" I asked them desperately. Claire looked at me with sad eyes and came over to me. She put her hands on my shoulders and brought me into a hug. I was too weak and too sad to reject it, so I hugged her back.

     "We may have come up with an idea, but we need your approval Alpha Harry." Alpha David said.

     "Please it's just Harry. And anything to get my daughter back."