Chapter 10

Hi. sorry I havnt updated yet been busy. schools out so I should be updating more. thnx to all the people out there who are reading my story and voting. it means a lot to me. now, on to the story!

**************************************

Chapter 10

Mystery P.O.V

'So, she's the alpha's mate, eh?' I thought to myself an evil grin spreading over my face as a clapped for the girl.

Originally I was here for Lucy, but now, now I want her. I want Crystal and she will be mine.

I guess its a good thing Lucy never saw me or smelt me. I never wasted my time with trash like her anyhow.

But now that I've seen Crystal, I know she will be mine, no matter what.

Crystal's P.O.V

As I walked off the stage I immediantly

started jumping up and down in excitment.

"Oh my God! I can't believe I just did that! They loved me, they actually loved me! Harry can I do it again?" I was yelling so many things at once it was all jumbled together, but Harry caught the last part.

"Of course you can love. In fact, we are having a concert soon and if you want you can sing with us."

"Yes!" I answered.

Harry chuckled and said, "I knew you would love this."

"There's another thing I love, not just the singing you know." I said more calm than before.

"Oh, yeah? And what's that?" he asked.

"You." I whispered in his ear, my lips lightly grazing it.

He growled and grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. Harry smashed his lips on mine and I didn't mine one bit.

"Woah! Pda, Pda!" someone yelled causing us to brake apart as I blushed deeply. Harry growled at the interruption but stopped when I placed my hand on his cheek and traced his cheekbone with thumb.

"Zayn, its not like you don't do that with me." said a sweet voice. It belonged to Zayn's mate Sandy. She is a red head and her freckles that stood out against her pale skin. Her brown eyes popped with the eye make up she had on.

"True. But I don't like to let anyone watch." Zayn replied.

"Yeah. None of us like to share right lads?" Louis said.

Each of the bandmates in One Direction had their mate's by their sides.

Louis had Rachel. Rachel is a dark-skinned girl with dark brown hair much like Lucy. Liam had Kate. Kate is also dark skin and she had black hair with pink dipped at the ends. Niall had Angel who is a pale girl and short but has baby blue eyes, just like his.

"Lads, I've got some good news." Harry said with his forehead resting againstine with his eyes closed.

"What?" they all said in unison. I laughed because of how they were so in sync.

"Cris has agreed to sing with us at our concert next week." he said opening his eyes to look into mine.

I heard they guys and girls clap and whistle. Rachel, Sandy, Kate, Angel came over to me and started dragging me away from Harry. I of course resisted.

"What are you doing?" I asked them.

"We are going to have some girl time. We need to get you some normal clothes so we're going shopping!" said Sandy.

"And we are going now." Angel added.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming." I said as they basically dragged me out of the pack house. It was about 6:30 at night so we would only be out about an hour or two.

We walked into a garage where there were at least a dozen expensive cars and about 6 motorcycles and motorbikes.

"Woah." I breathed. I do like clothes but I like bikes and cars more. "I get a bike!" I yelled. The girls laughed and climbed onto the other solid black bikes just like mine.

I revved the engine and it purred like a kitten. The boys came in moments later, I guess the sound of the bikes peaked their interests.

"Hey guys." I said from my bike.

"Hi." they replied. The girls and I busted out laughing at their expressions.

"Well u guess we should get going if we're going shopping. See you boys later." I said with a wink and a smile towards Harry.

With that we all took off towards the mall.

1 HOUR LATER******************************************

"Well I'm done." Sandy said.

"Yeah I'm beat." Rachel agreed.

"I am too I just gotta get something out of that store over there." I said. "Two minutes and we'll leave I promise."

I heard a lot of grunts of agreement and they all left to put their bags on their bikes. I laughed a little and went into Forever 21. I wanted a t-shirt that I saw but didn't get it. I grabbed the shirt and went to pay for it with the credit card Harry gave me. He told me to knock myself out, and that is exactly what I did.

I was heading back to the bikes when I got the feeling I was being watched. I looked around but couldn't find anything so I tried to shrug it off. Key word 'tried.'

Then a scent hit me and I froze in fear. 'That scent. No. No it can't be him.' I thought to myself.

I used the mate bond with Harry and screamed, 'Harry!'

His response was almost immediate. 'Cris! What's wrong are you okay?' he thought to me.

'Its him. Harry its him.'

'Who? Who is it love? Look the Lads and I are on our way. Get to the girls and stay together. Its gonna be alright love, do you understand me? Its going to be alright.' he thought back to me.

I dropped the bag I hav in my hand ans started to run to where the girls were.

I didn't make it 5 feet before a cloth covered my mouth and the darkness dragged me into its depths.