Chapter 25

Okay so someone (HELLO_it_is_me) wanted an update, so I'm gonna update. Might be a little shorter than usual, but that's because it's late and I hav school tomorrow. So anyway the story.... FOR NARNIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 25

Harry

     When I woke up Cris wasn't in my arms. I was up in an instant. "Cris?!" I yelled. Cris came walking out of the bathroom in a white fluffy towel. "Oh thank god." I breathed. I rushed to her side and wrapped her in my arms. It was a little difficult with her large tummy. I know it's only been a week, but one week to a human is like 2 months for a werewolf. She should be due by the end of the month, maybe sooner. Werewolf children mature faster in the mother's womb. As children they mature like any other child.

     "Harry? What- what's wrong?" she asked.

     "Cris I thought you were gone again. I was scared." I whispered putting my nose in the crook of her neck, taking deep breaths of her wonderful scent and tightening my grip on her, to reassure Max she was still here. In front of me and not with that mad man.

     "I'm sorry." she said pulling back. "I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to take a shower."

     "It's fine. Just tell me next time. I want you to wake me up every time you're getting up even if it's something little. I just don't want to go through losing you again."

     "Okay. I will. I promise. Now can you let go of me? I'd like to get dressed now." she said laughing a little at the end.

     I smirked. "I don't know. I quite like you like this." I said tugging on her towel.

     She gasped and slapped my hands away. "No." she said sternly causing me to pout a little bit. She giggled and brought my head down so she could whisper in my ear. "Maybe later. If you're good that is."

     "Don't tease me sweetheart. That wont end well."

     She pulled away laughing. She pulled away completely and wobbled to the closet. I chuckled when she couldn't find a shirt to wear. I went over to my closet and grabbed one of my t-shirts. I pulled it over her head once she was ready, and helped her put on her yoga pants.

     When she was ready we went downstairs for breakfast. No one was there except the lads and their mates.

     "Oh my goodness!" squealed Sandy.

     "We're gonna be aunts!" they girls squealed together. They came over to Cris and started talking about baby names.

     "So do you know what it is yet?" Zayn asked. Every one's attention went to him then back to us.

     I shook my head no. "No but we're going to go to the hospital later to see." I explained.

     "You didn't tell me that." Cris said.

     "Oh. Well that's what I was doing last night. I called Doc and scheduled an appointment at noon. We have about 30 minutes so hurry." I said.

     "Okay."

     We all sat down and ate brunch which consisted of pancakes, bacon, eggs, salads, and some burgers. Cris had at least one of each.

     When we were all finished I lead Cris to the car while she wobbled beside me. We were safely in the car when I got a call from Liam.

     "Yeah?" I greeted. What can I say? I'm kind of tired.

     "Harry. We got a problem." Liam said through the phone.