Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4

HARRY'S P.O.V

"Mate." I whispered to her after broke apart. "Mate." she whispered back, causing Max to jump with joy.

Then she broke away from me until I was only holding her hand. She had a confused expression on her face. "What? What is it?" I asked.

"I just realized something. I thought you guys were on tour. What are you doing in the Silver Moon's territory?" she asked.

"Cris, the tour ended a couple days ago and I'm the Alpha of the Silver Moon Pack. What I want to know, is why were you running from rouges? Where is your pack and what pack are you from?"

She started tearing up when I mentioned her pack. "Hey. What's wrong?"

"Harry, my pack is dead. I'm the only one left of the Blue Mountain pack. they were all killed by rouges. the two that were chasing me are part of the rouge pack." she said on the verge of tears. I wrapped her in my arms and held her close to me, her head on my chest.

"Why were you running?"

"My father, the alpha ordered me to. he knew I was the best fighter out of everyone in the pack, but he didn't want me to get hurt. he told me to go somewhere else. to start over with a bigger, stronger pack. I didn't leave though. I stayed and watched for a few minutes. I saw my whole pack get murdered in front of my eyes and I couldn't do a thing about it. Before my brother died, he looked me in the eyes and said 'Run' then a rouge snapped his neck. So I ran. You know the rest." She started to cry when she told me about her pack. I held her tightly in my arms and let her cry.

She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed. I held her till there was a knock on the door. "Haza, we need to get going. your mum is expecting you." Louis said through the door.

"okay." I said. a few minutes later the bus was on the road and we were on our way to the pack house.

"Let me introduce you to the lads." I said.

"Harry, I told you I know who you are." she said in her cute accent.

"True but you know them in the band. You don't know them in the pack."

"Oh, okay."

I grabbed her hand and lead her to the front of the bus. "Guys, as you know this is Crystal-"

"But you can call me Cris." she said cutting me off.

"Yep. You should also know she's my mate." clapping and whistling from the lads soon ran the bus. "Chris, this is my beta Zayn. our doctor while on tour is Louis. Liam is my third in command and Niall is after him."

"Hi." they all said in unison. "Hey." she said in reply. "Harry?"

"Yes, angel." she blushed as I said that.

"Is it okay if I rest? I'm still a little sore and I'm kind of tired."

"Of course it's fine. Come on. I'll join you." I noticed she got a little tense. "We wont do any thing you don't want to." I whispered to her. She relaxed after that.

I lead her to the back of the bus where there was a bed. She laid down on one side. I crawled into the bed with her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Soon I heard her heart beat slow and her breathing even. I knew she had fallen asleep. I followed her soon after.

AWWWWW. THEY FELL ASLEEP TOGETHER. HOW CUTE. ANY WAY VOTE COMMENT FAN AND ALL THAT. SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER IS A LITTLE BORING BUT I NEEDED TO EXPLAIN A FEW THINGS SO. OH AND SORRY FOR ANY MISSPELLINGS OR INCORRECT GRAMMER. BYEE