Chapter 8

Everyone except Hoseok was gawking at Jungkook and his 'weekly girl', as he had called her.

"Uh, Hoseok? Care to explain?" Seokjin asked, still looking at Jungkook walking away.

"Before I start, I want you guys to promise not to tell anyone! If somehow, this gets to Jungkook, you didn't hear this from me... alright?"

"You seem very quick to betray your friend's trust," said Jinyoung, frowning at Hoseok.

"Just paying him back for what he did to me," he responded, then after everyone's confused stares, "You don't need to know."

"So... back to this?" Yoongi was impatient to find out what was going on. He loved drama.

"Jungkook's 'weekly girls' are basically seven girls he is dating, but the girls don't know about each other. He sees each girl once a week, and then tells them that they are his 'weekly girl', as in they can only meet once a week... understand?"

"Uh, how did he even pull that off?"

"Seriously?"

"Well, that's Jungkook for you..."

Hyunsoo kept quiet. She had no idea he could be such a player.

"Well, me and Hyunsoo should go now. Our break will end soon and we still haven't had a snack or anything." Jinyoung was looking at Hyunsoo as he held out his hand for her to take, which she took with a smile to his delight.

"Bye," Seokjin gave a wave.

"See ya later," Yoongi added.

Then, they both looked at Hoseok.

"Uh, bye!" Hoseok waved awkwardly with a sheepish smile.

Jinyoung chuckled with Hyunsoo as they waved back and left to eat something.

"They look like a cute couple," Yoongi commented.

"Guys!" Seokjin suddenly shouted, making both Hoseok and Yoongi look at him in surprise, "The cafeteria will close soon! I need to go get food!" and with that, he ran off pulling Yoongi with him.

"Jungkook, how have you been?" Seohyun asked, linking her arm with Jungkook's and resting her head on him.

"Fine," replied Jungkook, and quickly unlinked his arm with Seohyun when he saw another girl walking towards him, "Give me a minute, yeah?" and he left to speak to the other girl, who was standing just a few feet away now.

"Joy," Jungkook nodded.

"Who is that girl?" she pouted.

"She's my science partner. We just wanted to catch up a bit."

"Oh, really? Oh, that's fine then. I really missed you Jungkook! I can't wait to see you on Friday," she beamed.

"Yeah, you can come over my house after school with me."

Her eyes widened. "Really? Oh, Jungkook!" she grinned and attempted to hug him, but was stopped.

"Not today. You can go eat now, break ends soon."

"Alright, but I won't let you go on Friday!"

Jungkook then walked back to Seohyun and said, "Sorry, she's my science partner. Just wanted to ask how I was."

"Oh, ok, that's fine," she smiled and continued hugging his arm.

"We have a few more minutes together, then I'll see you again after school if you want."

"Really? I can't wait!" she beamed up at him and continued, "We're so lucky to have met before school started. I don't know anyone here who was with me in middle school, except a few, but I hate one of them." Seohyun's face changed to a grim smile.

Jungkook was uninterested, still, he asked, "Who?"

"Her name is Hyunsoo. She was in my creative writing class just now."

This caught Jungkook's attention. "What? Hyunsoo?"

"Yes, do you know her?"

He thought about nodding his head, then decided against it and shook his head at her. He wanted to know more.

Seohyun smiled and continued, "Me and two other girls, who are also in this school, we used to bully her. I never realised she would come to this high school, since most people went to another one."

"You used to bully her?" he asked, a thought hitting his head, "Were you by any chance with Tiffany and Taeyeon?"

Seohyun looked at him with surprise. "Yes!"

Jungkook started laughing a lot then.

"What happened Jungkook?" she was really confused, since she had never seen Jungkook look this happy before. Not with her anyway.

"Guess what."

"What?"

"I went to the same middle school as you, your bully crew and Hyunsoo."

"... Jungkook... are you serious? That's so cool!"

She was smiling, but Jungkook's grin was brighter.

"Guess more," he continued.

"Uhm... you hated Hyunsoo too?"

"I hated you."

"What? Jungkook... stop it... it's not funny..."

"It was me."

"What are you talking about?"

He was smirking. "I punched you on the last day of middle school, do you remember?"

"But... you..."

Jungkook looked like the happiest boy on planet earth right then. Seohyun, on the other hand, was so shocked, she wanted to sit down on the bench nearby, but she couldn't. Jungkook wouldn't let her.

"You bullied Hyunsoo?"

"Jungkook..."

"I don't regret that punch. In fact, I'd like to punch you again, but I know better."

Seohyun was so scared of Jungkook by then, she had burst into tears of shock. However, Jungkook seemed very happy with this new piece of information about Hyunsoo.

"If you ever do anything to upset Hyunsoo, you'll have to face this side of me again."

Then, he adjusted his blouse collar and walked away without a backwards glance at Seohyun.

~~~

Hello! I won't be able to update for a month now, until July. I'll be busy working, but I hope to come back quickly with many future chapter ideas :3 Thank you for reading!