Chapter 2 - What Happened

Start from the beginning

''Your parents.... died in a accident.'' he said, my eyes got wide and I felt tiers coming up. No.... no they can't be dead!

''T-they c-can't b-be.... they just can't be dead!'' I screamed and started to cry, I put my hands of my face. I felt a pressure in the armchair, someone sat next to me. Then I felt two hands go around me and brought me close in a hug. I just continued to cry in my uncle's embrace.

''I'm sorry Y/N-chan....'' he said and sighed, I looked up at him with tiers in my eyes. He wants to say something more.... Then he looked down at me and smiled a little sad smile again.

''You're going to be staying with me.... or you can go to a orphanage if you want....'' he said. My eyes got wide and I hugged him tighter. I don't want to go to a orphanage!

''Please! Please, don't make me go to a orphanage!'' I begged. He hugged me back.

''I would never, it's just that.... we might be traveling a lot and I wouldn't be home that much.'' he said, looking down at me sadly.

''I don't care, I just want to be with you Oji-kun!'' I said. He looked at me wide eyed then smiled a real smile and hugged me really tight.

''I'm so glad to hear you say that, Y/N-chan.'' he said, hugging me and I felt a few wet drops on my head.