I went into the cafeteria and joined in the conversation. I didn't care anymore. I knew that Nixie and Chyna weren't going to stop fighting. But it's the risk I'm taking to protect what's mine before any damage is done.

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

I was still in the bathroom after Tremaine left. I promised myself that I wasn't going to get in any trouble. And I sure of fucking hell was going to keep that fucking promise. After 45 minutes, I came to my senses and finally came out the bathroom. I went to my locker and grabbed  my books. When I closed my locker Kate stood there.

"Oh shit!' I said. "What happened?" Kate said. "You scared the shit out of me. That's what happened." I said. "No bitch, I mean what happened when you and Nixie argued." Kate said. "I'll tell you later. Right now I got to get to class." I said closing my locker and walking away.

Kate (Sushi) Rodriguez

I wondered what Tremaine did or said to her. I didn't like when people I come close to; get upset. But I did what Chyna said and went to class. It was a good thing; that it was my last class of the day. It was History. Which is the most boring class in the whole world. I practically fell asleep in the first 3 minutes of class. 

1 Hour Later......

Chyna Korea Santiago Jones

School was finally over and I couldn't be more fucking happier. I waited for Kate by the lockers and she finally came. She grabbed her stuff and we walked to my car. I offered to drive her home and she agreed. I turned on the radio and Love More by Chris ft. Nicki Minaj came on.

"Oh shit!" Kate said. "What happened?" I said. "Turn this shit up! This is my fucking jam." Kate said. "Oh word. This my jam too." I said. "Homies For Life." Kate said. Thats when Kate and I starting blasting it and starting singing.

'Til we get it
I'mma get it... 'til we get it...

[Chris Brown]

You say all you need is consistent love
When I try I swear it’s never enough - I messed up
Maybe this thing here just ain’t meant for us
Baby you let go and I pull you back
I let you go, you ain’t having that

[Hook One]

We do it like we rock stars
Sexin' in my hotel room, I be so loud
Higher than a smoke cloud
Shades on doin' 95 wit' the top down
I might sound crazy
Cause' we be goin' back and forth
One minute I hate you, I love you
That’s just how it is

[Hook Two]
‘Til we get it right we gon' fuck some mo' ('til we get it)
I'mma get it (I'ma get it), 'til we get it ('til we get it)
'Til we get it right we gon’ fuck some mo' ('til we get it)
I'mma get it (I'ma get it), 'til we get it ('til we get it)

[Chris Brown]
Why is it all so complicated
Baby this should be simple, it’s drivin' me mental
But when you back it up it really drives me crazy
And you know what I’m into, make me forget what we arguin' about
Ayeeee

[Hook One]
We do it like we rock stars
Sexin' in my hotel room, I be so loud
Higher than a smoke cloud
Shades on doin' 95 wit' the top down
I might sound crazy
Cause' we be goin' back and forth
One minute I hate you, I love you
That’s just how it is