Antonio 128

If I would've known Devin was going to be at the club last night I would've stayed in the house because seeing Devin last night really hurt, I didn't realize how much I had been missing him until I saw him last night out partying and having fun without me. He didn't even bat an eye when Steph's ignorant ass decided he wanted go over there and introduce himself, it was amazing how much he changed in these few weeks. When we got back to my place me and Steph got into a big ass argument, I don't even know why I invited him here but he wasn't going to be here too much longer. I got up and tiptoed past the guest room where Steph was sleeping and grabbed my keys. I needed to talk to Devin I was tired of this 'break', I got in my car and drove to Devin's dorm and saw him walking out with a group of people looking like he didn't have a care in the world, his face was so serene that it even calmed the nerves I was feeling. I got out and walked over to Devin who looked surprised to see me.

"Hey can we talk?" I asked walking up to him, he looked at his friends and told them he'd catch up with them.

"Wassup?" Devin asked putting his hands in his pockets.

"About last night..... I'm sorry about what Steph did, I didn't want to make it seem like...."

"Ant it's cool, I'm good we're not together. You went out to have fun and so did I, though I am kinda salty you hung up on me." Devin said laughing.

"Sorry about that..." I said quietly.

"Ant don't worry about it, umm is there anything else you wanted to talk about?" Devin asked smiling.

"No..... that's it." I said turning to walk away.

"You know that invite to the all black party is still open right. I mean you're still invited just don't bring any friends." Devin said smiling. I nodded my head and headed back to my car, I got in and started the car up, when I turned to look at Devin one more time before pulling off I was him talking to Nico, I watched them for about five minutes as they laughed and before Devin walked away he pulled Nico in for a hug. I've never been the jealous type but seeing Devin and how he interacted with Nico made more determined to get him back before he found someone else. I got back to my place to find Steph standing in my kitchen wearing nothing but boxers drinking my orange juice straight from the bottle, I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch.

"Where'd you go?" Steph asked walking over and kissing me on the cheek, I wiped it off and stood up. "Damn somebody is in a bad mood, I guess seeing your ex will do that to you."

"The reason he's my ex is because I went to see you and lied about it, which I see now was a huge mistake." I said standing up.

"Ant what's going on, you contacted me remember? You invited me here and when you came to see me in Memphis you kissed me, you are the one that pulled MY dick out and put YOUR sexy ass lips around it, or how you begged me to fuck three times a day the whole time you were down there. Don't try to act brand new because you're starting to miss that bitch ass dude Ant." Steph said walking over to me. "I was thinking..... I missed being home and figured that I cold move in with you, it could be just like it was before Ant." Steph said trying to kiss me.

"That's the thing Steph it cold never go back to how it used to be because I'm not in love with you, I'm in love with Devin..... and I think it would be best if yo left today." I said looking into his eyes.

"Nah I think I'm going to stay a little bit longer, I wonder if that nigga Devin knows exactly how much we did while you were down there..... I mean he must've tasted my cum on your breath when you kissed him, he might've enjoyed it I seen how he was staring at me last night." Steph said laughing.

"I guess he wouldn't know considering the fact that I didn't see him until a week after I got back.... but I do have a question for you how did Devin's dick taste because I sucked his dick right before I got on the plane to come see you." I said laughing at him..... "I want you out my house." Before I could blink Steph reached over the couch and started choking me.