Legacy 102

We stood in the corner of the party talking I could almost feel his resolve breaking down he just needed a little extra push. I looked at the dude and admired his features, he was cute dare I say almost even beautiful he told me he was black and Filipino his skin was a little darker than Cam's and he was almost as tall as me yeah he was definitely my type. Even though I was a little tipsy and dude was playing hard to get but I knew what was doing, I was skilled at breaking so called straight dude. I scanned across the party and saw Cam dancing with some girl he saw me looking and nodded his head letting me know he was good, I whispered in dudes hear and told him let's go outside. He walked in front of me making a big production out of pulling his pants up so I couldn't see his ass, but failed miserably as they fell right back below his plump ass giving me a nice view. We walked out and stood next to Devin's Yukon, and he went back to telling me how he wasn't gay or anything like that as I stood there with an amused smirk on my face.

"Look you don't gotta lie to me dude, if you weren't at least curious you wouldn't have come out here with me. Let's not insult each others intelligence you know why you came out here and so do I, so let's just get down to it." I said grabbing his ass and pulling him close to me.

"Yo chill out with that gay shyt bruh." He said avoiding eye contact, but he didn't pull away. "I only came out here so we could smoke and to get out of that hot ass house." The more he talked the hornier I got he was sexy as fuck and his nervousness only made him that much cuter.

"I noticed you haven't pulled away from me yet." I said looking in his eyes. "So what's up?" I asked smiling. Dude tried not to smile as I slide my hands into his pants and started playing with his ass.

"Aight man let's get outta here." He said trying to keep his eyes from rolling in the back of his head. I smiled knowing I had him close to busting without even doing anything.

"Let me go tell my brother I'm leaving just wait right here." I whispered in his ear. I walked back inside and saw Cam standing with some people from our Statistics and Scientific Computation course they looked like they were in a deep conversation when I tapped him on the shoulder, he turned around and I took the cup out his hand and finished whatever it was that he was drinking. "Aye bro I'll be back in a few I gotta go handle something real quick." I said smiling.

"Enzo is going to fuck you up." Cam said with a smirk.

"Nah me and Lorenzo got an understanding, but I'll text you when I'm on my way back or if I decide to pull an all-niter." I said.

"Aight bro be safe." Cam said turning his attention back to the group of people. I walked outside and saw dude standing there still looking around nervously, I started walking towards him when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and saw Lorenzo's number, the dude saw me and started walking towards me but I held up a finger letting him know to give me a minute.

"What's up?" I said trying to keep my words from slurring.

"I told you about that drinking shyt Legacy." He said knowingly. I started laughing because I knew I was caught. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"At this party with Cam why what's up?" I said looking at the dude who was getting impatient.

"I hope ya'll not drinking and driving Legacy." Lorenzo said sternly.

"Nah the party isn't that far from my dorms so we figured we walk back if we got too drunk, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Well I was going to come pick you up since we haven't really had the chance to chill since you started school, but if you're at a party then I can always find something to get into it's still kinda early." Lorenzo said.

"Nah... nah I was actually just leaving the party how soon can you get here?" I asked instantly sobering up.

"Give me like an hour." Lorenzo said hanging up. I walked back over to the dude and prepared to break the news to him.

"Ayy look, we're going to have to reschedule so let me get your number maybe we can chill some other time." I said innocently. He put his number into my phone and walked back in the party disappointed, I text Cam and let him know about my change of plans as I started walking back to the dorms. I walked in Almetris Duren Hall and the first people I noticed was Nico and Iman, they looked like they were in the middle of an argument when they saw me they stopped talking and I kept walking. Whatever was going on between the two of them was none of my business, I'm just glad Cam wasn't with me because he swore he owed Iman an ass whoopin. I walked into me and Cam's dorm and started packing a bag for the weekend knowing I'd probably be over Lorenzo's the whole weekend. After I showered and changed Lorenzo texted me and told me he was pulling up I went back downstairs and heard what sounded like a group of people arguing outside, I was going to ignore it until I heard Devin's voice.

"ANT CALM DOWN! NICO STOP YOU'RE ONLY MAKING SHYT WORSE!"

"DEVIN MOVE I JUST WANNA TALK TO HIM REAL QUICK!" Antonio said trying to move around Devin who was blocking his path.

"DEVIN JUST TELL HIM THE TRUTH!" Nico yelled. I stood back trying my hardest not to laugh this nigga Devin always found himself in the most fucked up situations.

"Nico is this the nigga you wanna be with? He can't even be faithful to his dude what makes you think he'll be faithful to you?" Iman asked, I counted down from three because I knew Devin was about to explode.

"IMAN SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS AGAIN! Antonio go get in your car and go home I'll there in a minute. Nico I don't want to be with you anymore I messed up by fucking with you but that's over now, I'm done." Devin said looking Nico in the eyes.

"See Nico he don't want you so stop trying...... let's get outta here before I hurt this little dude." Iman said looking at Nico. I stood back and prepared myself for what was probably going to be the best tag team match I've ever saw.

"DEVIN!!!" Lorenzo yelled as he walked up. Devin looked like a little kid caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing as Lorenzo came and observed the situation. "Devin aren't you supposed to be in Houston? Don't even answer that because I know you are so get back there before I make you." Lorenzo said. Devin started to argue but decided it wasn't worth the trouble, he walked over to Antonio and whispered something in his ear but Antonio stormed off leaving Devin standing there looking stuck. Nico walked back in the dorms and Iman kinda just disappeared. After standing there for a few seconds Devin walked back to his car and sped off.

"Why'd you have to fuck up my entertainment for the night?" I asked walking over to Lorenzo. He looked at me and I could tell he was pissed.

"Were you just going to stand there and let them fight?" Lorenzo asked looking at me.

"Have you seen Devin fight? That dude was going to massacre Iman and I'm pretty sure Antonio and Nico would've been a hilarious fight. Now if Cam was here I probably would've had to step in but Devin can handle himself." I said as we walked to the car.

"That not the point Legacy, what if someone would've called the police then Devin would probably be going to jail and Khalil would be pissed....... look I don't wanna talk about it anymore." Lorenzo said starting up his Porche.

"But you gotta admit it would've been funny to see Devin beat Iman's ass." I said laughing, Lorenzo looked at me and cracked a smile.

"Yeah it would've been, so how have your first couple months in college been?" Lorenzo asked as we drove back to San Antonio, or so I thought.

"It's been coo, the classes are easy, the people are nice so far..... I just wish we could chill more." I said seriously.

"I know but with the season starting up in a few I've been busy, but the good thing is you got me this whole weekend after I take care of something real quick." He said. 

"Is this thing you need to take care of in Houston?" I asked as I started noticing the direction we were heading.

"Yeah I need to talk to Devin, I don't know what's going on with him but I need to get to the bottom of it. Then after that it's you and me for the rest of the night." Lorenzo said with a smirk. The whole ride was quiet but I honestly didn't care as long as I got to spend time with Lorenzo I was happy.