Khalil 27

I rolled over expecting to find Marcus in bed next to me, but he was no where to be found. I got out of bed and went to look for him, I heard the sound of music and found him butt naked in the kitchen cooking and dancing. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen and watched as he sang along to Taylor Swift's Blank Space, I covered my mouth to keep from laughing but Marcus was so in the zone that he wouldn't have noticed if I did. Marcus walked over to the fridge and bent over to get something from the bottom shelf, just seeing his ass in the morning light was enough to get me hard I was glad I didn't have on underwear because my dick was hard as fuck and I didn't want to waste time having to take them off. I slowly walked behind Marcus and grabbed him around the waist pulling his ass to my dick.

"I was wondering how long you we're going to watch me." Marcus said as he slowly grinded his ass against me. I didn't respond there were more important things to worry about than speaking right now. I turned off the stove and pulled Marcus to his kitchen table, picking him up and placing face down on the table.

"Don't move." I said as I walked back to his cabinets and grabbed a bottle of syrup, I walked back over to Marcus and he looked back at me.

"Khalil what are you about to......" I smacked him hard on the ass and smiled.

"Didn't I tell you not to move?" I asked as I kissed the part of his ass I just smacked. I opened the syrup and poured a little down his crack and licked it up just before it got to his hole. I heard Marcus moan and I did it again letting the syrup get closer and closer to his hole each time before I licked it up again. I finally let the syrup reach Marcus's hole and I stuck my tongue so far in him it was like I was trying to eat his soul outta his body.

"Ohh fuck Khalil." Marcus said moving ever so slightly. I smiled and shook my head right before smacking him on the ass again.

"Quit moving Marcus." I said slowly fucking him with my tongue. I continued to slowly fuck Marcus with my tongue, smacking him on the ass every time he moved which was getting to be more often the more my tongue made love to his hole. Once Marcus couldn't take anymore I help him off the table and leaned back against Marcus picked up the syrup and told me to sit on the table. I looked at him curiously and did what he told me.

"Since you wanna play Khalil, this game is called No Touching. If you touch me I'm going to stop. If you talk I'm going to stop, get the picture." Marcus said smiling at me. I opened my mouth to respond but Marcus looked at me waiting for me to speak, there was no way I was going to lose. I put my hands up conceding defeat and waited. I watched as Marcus poured a little syrup on the head of my dick and slowly lick it off, I felt my knees tremble a little but I stood firm. Marcus did the same thing I did to he ass with my dick, letting the syrup get further and further down my dick and sucking it off before it got to my nuts. Everything in me wanted to scream out, grab his face and fuck his mouth but Ii knew Marcus wasn't playing when he said he'd stop if I talked or touched him. So I tried to watch Marcus go to work on my dick, but my eyes kept going crossed and rolling to the back of my head. Marcus went all the way down on my dick and started licking my nuts.

"FUCK!" I cried out, and Marcus looked at me and smiled with my dick in his mouth. He slowly and very deliberately pulled his lips from my dick then kissed the head.

"You lose." He said standing up and kissing me. He started walking away and I started to panic.

"Yo Marcus come back...... I'm sorry I...... I'll doing anything just please don't stop." I said begging I felt like a fiend and I was, I was addicted to Marcus. He turned around and faced me smiling.

"Anything?" He asked with a sneaky grin.

"Nigga if you want me to run outside ass naked and start singing 'It's Raining Men' I'll do it, I just need to be inside you in any way possible." I said. Marcus walked back over to me and and kissed me.