Khalil 98

"Zo I get what you're saying but listen, our minds our made up when my brothers leave for college me and Marcus are going to drop off the map. We'll disappear for a few months then come back." I said glancing over at Marcus who was curled up in a ball sleep on the sofa.

"Khalil bro listen to me, you running away from Vic doesn't solve your problem, I've talk to Vic seen how he operates he's not going to give up and if you leave he'll still be here when you get back." Enzo said seriously.

"Zo.... I'm not running away from Vic, I'm leaving for Marcus. Right now our relationship is fragile and getting away from all this is only going to make us stronger. I done thinking about what Vic's next move is or when the next time he's going to try and get at me. My one and only concern is marrying Marcus nothing else." I said quietly.

Big bro I really feel like you're underestimating Vic, that man is all coffee and no omelette." Enzo said seriously.

"What?" I said laughing. "Look I gotta go Marcus is waking up." I said hanging up before he said another on of his crazy analogies, I limped over to Marcus and laid next to him on the sofa. He looked so peaceful and I knew in my heart that we were going to be together forever, Marcus rolled over and mumbled my name, I couldn't help but smile as I rested my head between his neck and shoulder and fell asleep with him.

I woke up to the sounds of someone banging on the door, I jumped up and landed on my bad leg and fell back on the couch. Marcus got up and started trying to help me, but I told him to answer the door. I managed to fight through the pain and get up just as Enzo made his way through the door handing me his phone, he didn't say anything he just sat on the couch and waited. I read through the news article and found myself getting sick.

"Khalil what does it say?" Marcus said looking at me concerned. I cleared my throat and looked at him, trying to hide my anger.

"Vic....... umm Vic is pressing charges on you for assault, it says that you peppered sprayed him causing him to have to got to the hospital." I said quietly, Marcus looked on the verge of tears and I limped over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I'm sorry Mar, I really am this is all my fault I should've handle this sooner." I said as Marcus cried into my chest.

"FUCK ALL THIS MUSHY SHYT KHALIL WE NEED TO HANDLE THIS NOW!!!!" Enzo yelled jumping up.

"ZO WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? I CAN'T JUST BEAT HIS ASS I HAVE MY CAREER TO THINK ABOUT AND BESIDES THAT MIGHT MAKE THINGS WORSE FOR MARCUS! I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A PLAN!" I yelled standing up and getting in his face, we stood like that for what seemed like forever I could tell Enzo was pissed but so was I, Enzo rarely got mad but when he did the only way for him to calm down was for him to either fight or for me to calm him down but now I felt we were close to blows. Until Marcus started yelling.

"Stop... STOP BOTH OF YOU!!!" Marcus yelled looking at us. "Look we have to be smart about this Vic has been ten moves ahead of us in a game we didn't even know we were playing. So let's look at our options we can sit here and not do anything while Vic continues to make our lives miserable or we could actually do something and get him to back off for good." Marcus said, I looked at Enzo and he shrugged before sitting back on the couch.

"What do you suggest we do Marcus?" Enzo said still looking irritated.

"First thing we need to do is get on offense, so far we've been on defense waiting for Vic to come for us now we need to turn the tables and go after him." Marcus said.

"Am I the only one who doesn't underestimate Vic? He's going to be expecting so kind of retaliation and with that bitch ass nigga Brian around he has the media on his side, we need something he wants.... someone...." Enzo said looking at Khalil.