Khalil 88

I should've known when I told Marcus what happened with Vic he would show up to check Vic eventually, but what I didn't expect was for him to show up at my practice. I had just finished practice and I saw Marcus pull into a parking spot and walk casually over to Vic, from where I was standing I could see Marcus but he couldn't see me. I moved closer and watched Marcus just in case Vic tried anything stupid, from where I stood I watched as Vic's confident smirk turned into nervous scowl Marcus stood confidently and I felt  strangely turned on. I didn't know what Marcus said to Vic but for the first time since I met him he looked utterly nervous, Marcus finished talking to Vic and walked away leaving Vic standing there looking stuck. I watched Marcus until his Lexus was out of sight before I walked out to my car, Vic saw me coming and diverted his eyes I smirked got in and drove home. The rest of the week went by and it was the same thing, whenever I would walk into a room where Vic was he'd stop talking and leave or when I had to talk to the team Vic would avoid eye contact. Just what the hell had Marcus said to him? After practice I laid across my bed talking to Marcus on the phone like I always did, he still didn't know that I saw him talking to Vic but today I couldn't hold back I really was curious about what said.

"So Mar do you have anything you wanna tell me?" I said, Marcus was quiet. "Baby what exactly did you say to Vic?" I said smiling. '

"Why he hasn't say anything to you?" Marcus said getting angry.

"Calm down thug I was just curious and nah he hasn't said anything to me in fact he barely even glanced my way so whatever you said to him is obviously working. But here's what I do wanna know is where his side of you is coming from it's sexy." I said smiling.

"Whatever Khalil." Marcus said laughing. "So how much longer are you going to be because Qwanell wants to meet around  8:30 or 9?" Marcus asked and I jumped outta bed, I had completely forgot that I told Marcus I would go out with him and Qwanell. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 6 o'clock. Fuck that wasn't nearly enough time to get ready.

"Umm..... I'm actually going to have to get ready there but I'm leaving out the door now." I said lying as I ran through my clothes looking for something to wear.

"Okay I'll see you in a few, I love you." Marcus said.

"Love you too, see you in about an hour." I said hanging up. Once I decided on what to wear I grabbed everything I needed and was walking out the door when Devin stopped me.

"Where you going?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm going to chill with Marcus and his friend I should be back tomorrow morning." I said grabbing my keys. Devin was still watching me with that shyt eating grin he always gave me when he wanted something. "What do you need Devin?" I asked looking at him.

"Aight here's the deal, I wanna take Antonio somewhere nice and I'm running a little low on cash right now I was wondering if you could slide me a few dollars?" Devin said I started laughing and told him to grab some money outta my room.

"Where's Cam and Legacy?" I asked looking around and noticing how quiet it was.

"Cam is in his room with Liberty and Legacy went somewhere with Enzo." Devin said. I nodded and walked out the door I was already late as it was and I wasn't trying to have Marcus cuss me out. I hopped in my Maserati and sped the whole way to Marcus's house.

"It's about time." Marcus said kissing me as I walked through the door, damn he looked good if it was up to me we'd stay in all night but I knew that wasn't a option. I shower quickly and started getting dressed when Marcus walked into his room smiling. "See if you got here earlier we could've took a shower together." He said rubbing my chest.