Khalil 17

I was so lonely without Marcus around, it had been a few weeks since we seen to each other and even though we talked everyday it wasn't the same as him laying in my arms. My leg was healing extremely well, so well that I could probably play in the playoffs if we made it. I had also been spending a lot of time with Devin, I met his adoptive parents and they really seemed like good people. I had even told Devin about me and Marcus and he seemed cool with it. But there was one person I really didn't trust and that was Devin friend Nico...... He seemed like a good dude but I just didn't like the way he stared at Devin. So far everything in my life seemed like it was going perfectly... well except for the fact that Roseline kept calling every other hour for something stupid, it finally got to the point that I had to block her number all together. As I stood in the banquet hall getting everything ready for my birthday party in a few days but I couldn't take my mind off of Marcus, he wouldn't be here til the day of my party and I couldn't wait to see him. I was so deep in thought that I didn't realize I had a visitor until the touched me on the shoulder and I turned to come face to face with Roseline.

"What are you doing here Roseline?" I asked turning away from her. I couldn't stand the sight of her, usually the smell of her perfume would have made me want to fuck her right there on the spot but now all it did was make me want to throw up.

"Khalil could you at least look at me when you talk to me?" Roseline said sadly. I shook my head and faced her. I took in her features and noticed her eyes were red and puffy.

"What are you doing her Roseline?" I asked her again.

"Khalil I've been trying to call you all day." She said crying.

"Well my phone is at the house. So what's so important that you had to come find me?" I asked looking away from her again because crying women made me really uncomfortable.

"My mother died a couple nights ago Khalil." Roseline said wrapping her arms around me and started crying into my chest. I wasn't a complete dick I wrapped my arms around her and let her cry. "You know my mother really liked you Khalil." Roseline cried. I was really starting to get uncomfortable when Devin and Nico walked in.

"Khalil let me get the keys so we can go...... WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH DOING HERE?!" Devin yelled.

"Dev her mother just died." I said sheepishly as I tried to step out of her embrace.

"Good maybe she can join her." Devin said pissed.

"Dev come on man." I said looking at him.

"Whatever Khalil let me get the keys so we can go get something to eat." Devin said walking over to us. I handed Devin the keys hoping like hell he didn't say anything else. "Look bitch..... I mean Roseline I'm sorry that your mom died I just wished it was you instead." Devin said before walking away.

"I'm sorry about Devin Rose." I said putting my hands in pocket.

"It's okay Khalil after everything I did to ya'll I wouldn't expect any less. But my mother's funeral is tomorrow and it would mean so much to me if you could come." Roseline said looking me in the eyes.

"I don't think that would be a good idea Rose." I said honestly.

"Please just for a second I...... I need you there Khalil." Roseline cried. I rubbed my hands across my face and sighed.

"I'll think about it Rose but I'm not making any promises." I said.

"Thanks Khalil." Roseline said kissing me on the cheek, and walking away. What the fuck did I just get myself into?

After I was done setting up for the party I dropped Devin and Nico off and headed back to my house when I pulled up I noticed a box in front of the house. I walked over and waited til I got inside to open the box once I opened the box to find nothing inside. I looked around and saw there was a letter taped to the side of it, I opened the letter and read it smiling at each word.

Khalil, I know you're wondering what's with the box well it's part of your birthday present. The contents of the box contain what I'm wearing right now. So if you're ready I'll be upstairs waiting for you to come get the rest of your gift. - Marcus.

I wasted no time running upstairs to find my room the whole room lit with candles and there was rose petals all over the floor, I looked over at the bed and saw Marcus laying there with nothing on but. I bit my lip as I walked over to him as he smiled at me the whole time.

"Damn this all for me?" I asked rubbing his leg. Marcus didn't say anything he just pulled me in for a kiss. "How... when.... Damn Marcus." I said kissing him.

"Devin helped me, when he asked you for the car he came and let me in and once you dropped him off and he told me you were on the way back. Do you like it?" Marcus asked licking my ear.

"Fuck yes...." I said peeling my clothes off. "You're crazy as hell Marcus." I said as I pulled him off the bed. I kissed from his neck down to his stomach, I started to work my way to his plump ass when he stopped me.

"Today is all about you Khalil." Marcus said pulling me up and pushing me to the bed. I watched as Marcus slowly licked up and down on my growing dick. I just when I thought I couldn't take no more Marcus slowly started to suck on the head of my dick making my toes curl. Marcus wasn't giving me and inch each time I got close to busting Marcus would stop and give me time to come back just to start sucking my dick all over again. This went on for an hour it was torture of the worst kind, but I was enjoying every second of it.

"Marcus I..... Marcus I gotta fuck you right...... right now..... if I don't..... I'll explode." I moaned. Marcus just looked at me and smiled as he put a condom on my dick with his mouth and climb on top of me. Once Marcus placed his ass on my dick I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as Marcus rode my dick like a pro, all I could do was hold on and pray I didn't nut too quick. I was fighting an uphill battle with Marcus riding me, I couldn't take anymore I pulled my dick out of Marcus and flipped him on his stomach. I slapped Marcus's ass with my dick then slowly started rubbing it up and down his ass.

"Put it in Khalil." Marcus moaned into my pillow. I wanted to, I really did but now it was time for some payback. Once again I kissed from his neck, down along his back until I got to his juicy ass. I slowly stuck my tongue deep inside of him before quickly pulling out. I could tell Marcus was enjoying this so I kept switching from fucking him with my fingers and tongue, all the while slowly jacking him off. Whenever I started eating Marcus ass he would try to grab his dick but I would smack his hand away, if anybody was going to make Marcus bust it was going to be me. "KHALIL PLEASE FUCK ME!!!" Marcus yelled and me never one to disappoint happily obliged him. I did just like I did with my tongue slowly sticking my dick in and quickly pulling it out.

"You like how daddy fucks you Marcus?" I asked picking up the pace of each stroke. Marcus didn't respond quick enough so I slapped him on the ass and asked him again.

"YES I LOVE THE WAY YOU FUCK ME!!!" Marcus yelled out.

"You want me to go deep Mar? I asked pulling my dick to the point where just the head was still in.

'Yes Khalil go deep." Marcus moaned. I quickly pushed my dick balls deep inside of Marcus, and just like I thought his body locked up and his ass tightened around my dick. I fucked Marcus just like that until I couldn't take it anymore I pulled out of Marcus and ripped the condom off and busted on Marcus back. I rolled off of Marcus and pulled him close to me, I looked at Marcus and realized he had tears in his eyes.

"Marcus, MARCUS what's wrong I didn't hurt you did I?" I asked worried.

"No..." Marcus said turning away from me.

"Then what's wrong Mar'?" I asked.

"I didn't want it to end Khalil." Marcus said covering his head. I pulled the cover off and kissed him.

"Well if that's how you feel Mar' let me go get a cup of Kool-Aid and I'll be ready to go again." I said putting my finger inside his tight ass and started finger fucking him. "We can go all night, into the morning, and all day tomorrow if that's what you want." I said feeling my dick get hard again. And that's exactly what we did, we fucked, slept, woke up fucked again, ate, fucked and fell back to sleep. Yeah I could really get use to Marcus being this close.