Khalil 31

I would deal with Devin when I got home though I can't say I was surprised, Devin was young and I wanted to get the whole story before I decided how I wanted to proceed. Also I knew Enzo would take care of it. Besides I didn't want to spend my whole trip worrying about things that were outta my control, but what was in my control was the sexy dude laying next to me. I promised Marcus he was going to have the time of his life and I couldn't do that if I was spending all my energy being mad at Devin. Despite the fact that my dick was telling me to fuck Marcus to the point he could walk,but my heart was telling this trip wasn't about sex it was about me and Marcus getting to know each other. I woke Marcus up and told him it was almost time to leave, we got in the shower and Marcus was making it extremely hard not to fuck him, but resisted and we got dressed and were out the door.

"So why did you tell me to wear something comfortable?" Marcus asked. I smiled and looked around our hotel was close to the Eiffel Tower and my original plan was to take him there first but that was to obvious. I wanted to do something different.

"Well we're going to be doing a lot of walking and I know you hate walking so at least you're comfortable." I said looking into his eyes.

"If I get tired of walking you'll carry me, so what's the first place on our list?" Marcus asked grabbing my hand. I smiled and kissed the palm of his hand.

"Sainte - Chapelle." I said and that's where we went. We got inside and I could tell Marcus was in love, I'm not going to lie this place was beautiful the stained glass windows were really something special. I pointed to the famous Rose Window and told Marcus everything I knew about it. After walking around seeing every inch of it it was time for our next stop which was Notre Dame.

"It's bigger than I imagined." Marcus said admiring the famous church, I looked around and saw a man with a sketch pad and I pulled Marcus over to him.

"Excusez-moi ca vous derange moiet mon copain dessain?" I said in French (Excuse me do you mind drawing me and my boyfriend?) Marcus looked at me shocked, after a brief conversation with the guy I pulled Marcus in front of Notre Dame and kissed him. We stayed just like that kissing until the dude was done, he walked over to us and showed us the sketch. "Merci." (Thanks) I said handing the man some Euros and he walked away.

"Why am I just finding out you speak French?" Marcus asked.

"It never came up." I said smiling. "Do you speak in other languages?" I asked as we got started to walk to our next destination.

"No, I don't I just know English, sarcasm, and, profanity." Marcus said laughing. "So how far is it to the next spot?" Marcus asked.

"It's about six kilometers, or a little over three miles." I said checking my GPS. "Why do you want me to carry you?" I asked with a little grin, Marcus didn't say anything he just jumped on my back, and I carried him the whole way.

"This is the Arc de Triomphe." Marcus said.

"See you do know your stuff." I said laughing, Marcus kissed my neck and giggled in my ear.

"This is probably the only thing in Paris I know besides the Eiffel Tower, because I had to do a report on this." Marcus said.

"You hungry?" I asked we had been walking all day so I knew he was.

"Yeah let's go eat." Marcus said and we walk back to our hotel and found a restaurant not far from the Eiffel Tower. "So why haven't you taken me to see the Eiffel Tower yet?" Marcus asked as we sat down to eat.

"Because that's way too obvious. I want to show there's more to the world than just the places you see on T.V. and we can see the Eiffel Tower everyday if you look out our window." I said smiling.