Marcus 117

I sat next to Khalil trying to figure out just what the hell he was asking me to do..... I mean I knew what he was asking but the question was why me? I never even knew this Zyshaun dude was friends with Khalil until yesterday now he was asking for my help with his legal problem, no scratch that he was having Khalil ask me to help him. I don't know what it was about him but he made me nervous like this dude had been to hell and was spit back out.... this was too much, I got up without giving him an answer and walked out the room and out the house and got in my car. Tonya got in and started to say something but the look on my face must've told her to fall all the way back, the ride to the store was quiet except for the sounds of Tonya munching on something loudly I looked over at her and saw she had a bag of plain Lay's in her hands.

"Tonya please tell me you're not eating Khalil's chips." I said looking at her like she was crazy.

"I'm sorry Clyde...... I was just craving something salty and the were looking so delicious and I saw Liberty eyeballing them I knew I had to get to them first." Tonya said and I just started laughing, she better be lucky I loved her. "There's a Walmart right there let's just get him some more." Tonya said, I just pulled into the parking lot and was pissed because it was packed and I had to park way in the back.

"Let's hurry up I'm not trying to be in here all night." I said walking ahead of her.

"Marcus do you think that I could get one of those mobile wheelchairs?" Tonya asked as we walked inside, there was one left and this fat woman started moving towards at the same time Tonya did, ih this was about to be good.

"Umm I'm about to get that." The lady said looking at Tonya like she was crazy.

"Ma'am I'm pregnant, I'm tired, and my feet hurt so could I please have the scooter." Tonya said calmly.

"Well I'm tired and my feet hurt to so looks like you shyt outta luck." The lady said, oh god here we go I thought with a smile on my face.

"WELL maybe you wouldn't be tired if you didn't have to tote around all that weight and maybe your feet wouldn't hurt if they didn't have to support said weight....... now I'm only going to say this once move away from the scooter before all hell breaks loose." Tonya said pulling her hair into a ponytail, the lady weighed her options the walked away mumbling while Tonya took her disinfecting the scooter. As walked around the store Tonya decided that she wanted to grocery shop, we were going to the ice cream aisle when something or rather someone stopped me in my tracks, Tonya who wasn't paying attention ran into the back of my ankles causing me to yell in pain.

"FUCK!" I said and Vic looked up and saw me, his eyes got big as hell before he turned and walked away leaving his cart in the middle of the aisle. "What the hell was that about?" I asked myself.

"So that was Vic...... can as just say he could be bae if he wasn't so damn crazy. Why did he look so scared when he saw you though?" Tonya said.

"I don't know but we need to get back to the house." I said, I didn't know what had Vic so shook but there was one person that did.

We got back to the house and for the first time since everyone got here it was quiet, like dead silence. I was pretty sure me and Khalil were the only people still up. Khalil laid on his back while I straddled his hard dick rubbing oil on his chest, he had both arms behind his head looking into my eyes, biting his lips.

"I saw Vic earlier." I said running my finger over his nipple, Khalil's dick instantly got soft and he sat up.

"He didn't say anything to you did he?" Khalil said getting heated.

"No..... he actually turned around and left the store. I was wondering what you did to him?" I asked.

"I didn't do anything to him..... maybe he finally realized I didn't want to be bothered with him don't worry about it Mar." Khalil said.

"Khalil it's more than that when he saw me he looked scared....... and that's where Zyshaun comes in isn't it." I said putting the pieces together, I could tell by the look in Khalil's eyes that I hit the nail on the head. "That's why he asked you to help him because he helped you."

"Marcus, baby listen things are complicated. Zyshaun has been my boy since college he's like my brother so I went to him for help with the Vic situation and he handle it for me. I know me asking you to help him is fucked up but I would never put you in a situation if you weren't comfortable with it. At the end of the day it's your call." Khalil said.

"If you guys are so close how come I never heard you talk about him?" I asked.

"Because Zy isn't exactly what you would call a model citizen, he thought it would be best if we kept our friendship between us he has a lot of enemies and he didn't want to put me or my career in danger. But he's always had my back and I've always had his that's why I went to him and now he's coming to me." Khalil said.

"Why do I feel like there's more to the story than you're letting on?" I asked.

"Marcus I've done things for Zyshaun that I'm not proud of, but they needed to be done and I'm not telling you the whole story because I'm protecting you. But I need you to understand why Zyshaun saved my career and possibly my life, he may seem like a bad dude but he's not. Just do this one thing for me." Khalil asked.

"If it's important to you than I'll do it but I'm only going to sit in and give advice, I'm not stepping foot into any courtrooms. I'll just give him advice and leave it at that. But I really feel like you should've at least told me about him."  I said laying down on Khalil's chest.

"I'm sorry Mar', it's not like I wanted to hide it from you there were plenty of times I just wanted to tell you...... but I just felt like it didn't have anything to do with you and I wanted to keep you as far away from that part of my life as possible." Khalil said.

"Baby what has secrets gotten us so far?" I asked.

"Trouble..... damn you're right, I promise to tell you everything just not now okay let's wait til after Thanksgiving, okay?" Khalil said. I nodded my head but stayed quiet. "I have an idea, let's not talk about Zy, or Vic or anybody but us for the next few hours aight?" Khalil asked. I nodded my head and he pushed me off of him gently. "So you gonna finished giving me a massage or nah?" He said smiling. I sat up and turned around giving him and perfect view of my ass, I poured oil on my hands and started massaging his legs and thighs, Khalil's dick started getting hard again and I smiled as I rotated my hips on his dick.  "Why you doing me like this?" Khalil moaned softly, he sat up and pulled my briefs down just a little.

"Khalil no sex, not while my mom is in the house." I said laughing.

"Aight just let me kiss you." Khalil said pulling me towards him, before long our tongues were doing an intricate dance of passion. Khalil kissed my lips, my nose, my eyes and my neck before moving down to my nipples, Khalil alternated between kissing, sucking, and biting them. He knew that shyt drove me crazy, but before I could enjoy it too much Khalil flipped me on my stomach and threw my underwear across the room.

"Khalil what are you........AHHFUCK!" I cried out as Khalil shove his tongue in my ass. "What are you..... doing?" I asked fighting back a moan.

"I told you I wanted to kiss you, now shut up before your mom hears us." He said handing me a pillow. Khalil took his time like he wanted to savor each taste, biting, licking, sucking every part of my ass, if he hadn't handed me the pillow I probably would've woke everyone in the house up. Khalil used his tongue better than most dudes used their dicks, before long I was throwing my ass back against his tongue, fighting back the tears of pleasure in my eyes, but failed miserably and just when I was really starting to get into Khalil slapped me on the ass and stopped. " Who's crying now? Goodnight babe." He said laughing before pulling the cover over his head. Oh I see he got jokes..... that's alright, I couldn't wait for everyone to leave I was going to make his ass suffer I thought as I laid next to him smiling.