Marcus 64

Khalil had been gone for more than a few minutes and I was starting to get worried, so I got up to check on him. Just as I was about to walk into the bathroom Khalil walked out and I could tell by the look on his face he was nervous.

"Marcus don't go in there let's just go get everybody and leave I'll explain everything once we get the hell out of this place just please trust me. " Khalil said, I looked at him closely and notice ruby red lipstick on his lips. I moved him out the way and walked in the restroom to find Roseline in the mirror fixing her lipstick. "Marcus nothing happened she cornered me and kissed me before I could...." I shut the door in his face and locked it.

"Hey princess long time no see." Roseline said smiling as our eyes met through the mirror. I wanted to beat her as but I held back because I'm not the type of dude to hit women. "I bet your wondering what I'm doing here what diabolical plan I've come up with to get Khalil back aren't you?" She asked turning and facing me.

"Actually I was wondering who's dick did you suck to get out of jail." I said calmly, I heard Khalil trying to open the door but I ignored him.

"You know we could've been friends if you didn't steal Khalil from me, I like that fire inside of you Marcus." Roseline said smirking.

"Last time I checked I didn't steal Khalil he came to me willingly, and I could never be friends with someone who walks around with their tracks showing. Now why are you  here and what were you doing with Khalil?" I asked.

"Well besides breaking the restraining order he put out on me, I was coming to say goodbye to him I'm moving back to Colombia and I needed to see him one last time. When I was in jail, I found someone greater than Khalil I found Christ and I moving back home to do mission work for the lord." Roseline said, I stood there stuck because there was no way in hell that Satan could be converted in the few months she was in jail. "Don't look so shocked Marcus, I realized that I've put Khalil through so much I just want him to be happy." She said.

"And what you couldn't just leave you had to find him and kiss him?" I asked.

"It was a goodbye kiss, and truthfully I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you. I needed closure so I had to see him, maybe if you actually trusted Khalil you would've let him explain everything." Roseline said.

"I trust Khalil, I just don't trust you. " I said truthfully.

"Well that's neither here nor there, I'm leaving and you'll never see me again. So goodbye and good luck Marcus you're going to need it dealing with a man like Khalil." Roseline said smirking as she walked past me. She unlocked the door and Khalil rushed inside Roseline smiled and rubbed Khalil's face before walking out.

"Marcus she just wanted to talk nothing else I promise." Khalil said looking at me.

"I don't trust her Khalil, there has to be more she's not just going to give up that easily." I said looking at the door.

"You don't think I know that Mar, I'm more skeptical than you are but I'm not going to let Roseline mess up what we have, I'm not going to let anyone mess up what we have. Trust me Marcus I'm not going anywhere." Khalil said trying to kiss me, but I pulled away.

"Nah you need to shower and brush your teeth before you kiss me." I said smiling but Khalil wouldn't take no for an answer as he pulled me to him and kissed me.

"Now we both need to shower." He said smiling. "And if you ever pull away from me again when I try to kiss you I'm going to pull my dick out and fuck you right there on the spot." He said grabbing my ass.

"We still have another week of our no sex bet, so you're just going to have to wait." I said wanting to say fuck it and forget the whole bet.

"Was that Roseline?" Devin said walking into the restroom pissed. Khalil didn't even bother looking up he just kept looking at me.

"Yeah but she gone, don't worry about it little bro. Now excuse us for a minute." Khalil said, Devin shook his head and walked out leaving me and Khalil alone again. Khalil licked his lips and leaned in and I started to pull away. "Try me Marcus." He said leaning closer, I gave him a quick kiss and walked out the bathroom.

A few weeks had pasted since we seen Roseline and everything was normal, I was laying in Khalil's bed with him cuddling, Cam and Legacy had went back to Miami but they were coming back in a week or two to stay until they started school and Devin out was getting ready for prom and graduation so we had the house to ourselves. I was wrapped in Khalil's arms and we were watching The Wood, everything was so peaceful, until Khalil's phone started ringing he got up and answered it and I could tell it had something to do with football. After he hung up the phone Khalil got out of bed and started getting dressed.

"Marcus I'm sorry to leave like this but I gotta go pick up this rookie and help him get settled in Houston, the coaching staff picked me to be his mentor since we're going to be playing the same position so I have to show him around and a bunch of other stuff,but I'll be back later." Khalil said.

"It's fine Khalil I have to go meet Tonya and Marsean in San Antonio later anyways so I have to leave anyways." I said getting out of bed as well.

"So..... I guess you haven't told them yet?" Khalil asked looking at me.

"I haven't had the right opportunity Khalil, how I'm I suppose to tell my brother and best friend that I quit my job and became a full time student?" I said rubbing his chest.

"And don't forget that you are considering  renting out your house and moving in with me, but you should be able to tell them as easily as you just said it to me Marcus." Khalil said.

"I haven't even decided if I want to move in with yet Khalil." I said avoiding eye contact.

"Marcus look at me, I'm not trying to pressure you into moving in with me I just want you to think about it. Look I have to go I'll call you later Marcus." Khalil said kissing me and walking out. I locked up and drove back to San Antonio as I drove I started thinking about me and Khalil, were we moving too fast? It seemed like since we got back from Ohio our relationship went into overdrive the next thing I knew Khalil was asking me to move in with him, I just felt everything was moving too fast. I got to the airport and Tonya was standing looking pissed.

"What's up Tonya, where's Marsean?" I asked as she got in the car.

"Restroom, you know I'm mad at you right?" Tonya said crossing her arms, I held back my laughter and looked at her.

"What did I do this time Tonya?" I asked.

"Why didn't you tell me sexy ass Qwan was moving down the street from me? You know how badly I wanted him in college and now I have to see his sexy ass every time I take the trash out." Tonya said rolling her eyes.

"One why are you taking the trash out you should make Marsean's lazy ass do it, second I didn't tell you about Qwanell because I really didn't think about it." I said looking at her.

" The reason I take the trash out because every time Marsean does it I get a tingly feeling in my lady parts and we end up having sex, I swear there's nothing sexier than a man taking out the trash and how could you not think about Qwanell, because he sure has been thinking about you." Tonya said.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Yeah every time I see him he ask about you, Marcus are you sure nothing happened between ya'll two?" Tonya asked giving me a sneaky grin.

"Look bitch absolutely nothing happened between us. Qwanell probably wants to catch up, hell we practically lived together for four years. But I'm not checking for him or any other dude, I'm happy with Khalil." I said.

"I'm not saying you aren't happy with Khalil, I'm just saying get a dick pic and send it to me." Tonya said innocently, I swear I hated her sometimes.

"Marsean is going to fuck you up." I said laughing.

"He ain't gonna do nothing besides I don't say shyt about him watching porn, looking at other people is healthy for a relationship as long as you don't touch." I started to say something really ignorant but Marsean decided to get in the car abruptly ending our conversation but I knew this wasn't the last I was going to hear about Qwanell while she was down here.