Chapter 33

***33***

ELSA

There are some students there at the library who are busy studying and stuff. I bet they're thinking that I look so pathetic, but even so, I still managed to take down all the pictures. When I took down the last one, it was time to find Jack, wherever he is, so that we could move on to another location.

I can't see Jack in any aisle. Oh c'mon, don't tell me he ditched me. But when I got to the part where the school's black room was, it was a mess! I went closer and saw the photographs of me and Jack. I picked them all up realizing that, of course, it came from the black room. But why would the guy drop it all on the floor. When I gathered everything up, I quietly went out of the library with my hands full. But as I got out, I saw Jack holding up someone on the collar. I couldn't see who he was grabbing.

Can't this guy just stay out of trouble just this once?

I quickly ran toward them and then hit Jack in his back.

"What do you think you're doing?" I told him.

"I found him!" Jack answered. "I caught this twat red handed!"

I swiftly turned my head to the guy Jack was holding and definitely felt betrayed.

"Hans?" I said. So he was the one who did all this?

"You know him?" Jack suddenly asked me. I just ignored him.

"Elsa! I'm sorry! I wasn't supposed to do this but I just had to - ack! " but Hans stopped talking when Jack almost crushed his body to the wall.

"Put him down, will you?" I commanded Jack, angrily.

"Are you fucking serious?" Jack refused.

"Let him talk!" I yelled. Jack rolled his eyes and let go of Hans's collar which made him fall on the floor.

"I'm sorry, Elsa! I'm sorry," Hans told me and touched my arm.

"Punch him in the face." Jack whispered behind me but I ignored him once again.

"But you were my friend." My voice softened. After he asked me to the dance, I definitely thought I could trust him. "Why did you do this?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you that." Hans said.

"Fuck! Just tell us so we can be all done with it." Jack firmly said as he pushed Hans against the wall.

"Jack," I glared at him but this time he didn't let go.

"Now tell us, you twat, before I break your face!" Jack threatened.

"Elsa," Hans called.

"Just tell us why!" Jack had his fist ready behind him.

"He blackmailed me." Hans finally spoke up.

"Expect us to understand you?" Jack pressed Hans harder on the wall. "Who?"

"It was Fitzherbert."

I knew that jerk was up to something. I just didn't know how he was going to do it.

I'm gonna kill that motherfucker!" Jack yelled.

"Shut up, Jack!" I pushed him away. "What did he tell you?"

"He said he was going to screw my sister up." Hans answered. I suddenly felt guilty.

"Then you must be a wuss," Jack chuckled. "Beat that fucker's ass out! Easy."

"Have you seen Fitzherbert and his friends? Even if I protected Sara, they'd beat me up and he'd still get to her easily." Hans explained.

"Stupid explanation." Jack muttered.

"You don't understand. He's going out with Sara. I already warned her about him but she never listens!"

I felt so bad for Hans. He was only protecting his own sister. Just like how I protected Anna from that prick.

***

JACK

Elsa can't be serious. How could she be so soft on him? He fucking humiliated her in front of this school and now she pities him? What a big ass joke. I would pretty much appreciate it more if she went mad on him, like what she always do.

"C'mon, let's bring him to Principal Myers." I told Elsa.

"Don't! Not the principal!" He said, rather like a chicken. I grinned.

"We're all scared of Principal Myers but... look at you, scared might be an understatement." I teased. Elsa nudged my elbow hard. I thought she hit my funny bone. Jesus Christ, this girl!

"But we need to. You still broke the school rules." Elsa told him. C'mon, Elsa! It's time to get physical! Beat the man out of this wuss!

"I can't - I - " The wuss stammered but then the bell rang. Goddamnit, not now.

The doors of every room burst open. I glared at Hans. "Get on, quick! I still have second period to catch on."

"Since when do you care about catching on your classes?" Elsa mumbled but I still heard her.

"Since just now! Let's go." But when I said this, the luckiest man in the world just got off from his own class. I'm gonna beat this bullshit up. Everyone in my way moved out. This is going to hurt Fitzherbert.

I was already half-running and then hit Fitzherbert square on the face. After that I pushed him down to the floor. Some girls gasped. I heard Elsa call my name to stop but this fucker needs to learn some lessons from me.

Fitzherbert got the chance to punch my stomach but I tried not to budge and still continued to punch his ugly face. He tried to break free but I locked him between my legs.

So this is the quarterback they're talking about?

I grinned at how I was winning but then I began to hear heavy footsteps coming towards us.

"Stop it, this INSTANT!" she yelled. Uh oh.

*Credited to: thehopefuls