Chapter 5

***5***

ELSA

As soon as Rapunzel briskly walked away, eyes narrowed directly onto me, with furrowing eyebrows.

People must really like her, that much, I thought.

"Gosh, why are you so clumsy?" a girl hissed behind my back. "Don't you know you just spilled your drink on the most famous girl in school? Believe me, she wouldn't take that incident as an accident."

"It's her fault she didn't move away." Someone had answered.

I walked out of the corridors, a little anxious of what to do. I know how girls like Rapunzel act, like those at my old school. When you do something to them that they don't like, they would bully you whether it was an accident or not.

Just around the corner, I saw the three people that I remembered she'd been with, which was Hiccup and his two other companions, including that very cold boy.

Without a doubt, I ran towards them, interrupting their businesses.

"Uhm... there's something I need to tell you, right now." I said, right after they turned their heads to me. "It's pretty important, I guess. Well, that's how they took it-."

"The point is?" the boy with white hair suddenly cut me off, placing down an odd looking stick, more like a wooden sceptre, or something. I had no idea.

"I spilled a drink on your friend." I answered direct-to-the-point.

"The only friend we have that's not here is Rap," the red head girl said, but then her eyebrows arched, with a slight grin drawn across her face, when she realized something. "Oh, ye spilled a drink on the Queen Bee?"

I slowly nodded my head, unsure of what reaction she was going to do next.

"What is it, Merida?" Hiccup suddenly propped himself up from the stairway, giving sudden interest to our conversation.

"She spilled a drink on Miss Hart." Merida replied as though it was a joke.

"What?"

"Where is she, then?" the boy with the stick, interrupted.

"How the heck would I know?" I suddenly spoke with my voice rising. "I came here as soon as she walked away."

"C'mon, chaps. I think I know where she is." Merida said, setting aside a skateboard that she had been holding in her arms the whole time.

Merida went back inside while the three of us followed. When they entered, I noticed that everybody was tensely moving out of their way as though they we're big set of giants. Now, I was intrigued by the fact that everybody seemed so scared around them. It was like these three didn't need to call out for everybody to move away because everyone seemed to know what to do when they were walking down the hallway.

Merida stopped right next to the girl's bathroom.

"How'd you know she's in there?" Hiccup asked her.

"Well, duh, the girl's bathroom is the only place where I try to clean myself up." Merida explained.

"You're a girl?" Hiccup suddenly chimed in while staring at the white-haired boy. Both of them smiled at each other and then do a hi-five.

"Shut up, ye idiots!" Merida scowled as she hits them hard in back of their necks. "If only I had my arrows, I'd shoot ye straight to yer useless brains."