Chapter 31

***31***

ELSA

After finding out what was going on, I didn't know what I should do. Who would do this? I asked myself. I feel so humiliated. I'm sick of being the one who has to be in situations like this.

I pulled down as many photos as I could even though it was completely useless. Why does there have to be so many?

"Elsa!" A familiar voice had called. I turned around and saw him running towards me with the school paper in his hand.

Right before I could say anything, he showed me the front page of the paper.

"I - what?" I was lost in words. I didn't thought this whole thing would be newsworthy, and how did the school paper staffs get this published as fast as that? I snatched the paper from his hand and read the headline that was all typed in caps:

CINDERELLA AND FROST; AN UNLIKELY COUPLE p. A-2

"I swear, we never kissed! All of this is just a big joke!" I defended myself.

"I was going to look for Jack, first, but I guess I could hear it from you." Hiccup told me. It was so cold yet I can still feel myself heating up from all the anger inside of me.

I explained everything to him, starting from when I walked out of the dance that night, until the part where Jack 'kissed' me. Hiccup just listened to me throughout my explanations. I was somehow glad that at least one person would care to know the story from my point of view.

"That liar." Hiccup suddenly said. My eyebrows raised at him. "W-well, Jack told me that he would rather die than go to the dance and then later on I would find out about this. Hypocrite."

"You see," I scratched the back of my neck. "His sister was there."

"What? Jamie?"

"She's the reason why he was there." I said.

"Why the hell would that moron bring his four year old sister at a time like that?" Hiccup said.

"It's a long story, I think." This day is just getting started but I just want it to end already.

I began explaining to Hiccup almost everything I know, except the part where he sang to me because I know for sure that would break Jack's 'cool' reputation.

"I'm sorry about all of this, Elsa. Especially, Jack. He's nuts." Hiccup told me as he patted my back.

"Yeah, I get the whole 'nuts' idea a lot." I muttered. "But it's not really his fault."

As much as I want to blame the whole thing to Jack, it's not all his fault. Yeah, he took me to the theatre and danced with me just because Jamie wanted him to but that's not the root of the problem.

"The person who took the pictures is still a mystery, though." Hiccup added.

"Funny. He would be so proud to take credit of taking that trash!" I said angrily.

"And also the person who put up all the pictures around school." He said.

"If only I could find out who."

"That's going to be hard." Hiccup commented.

***

MERIDA

As soon as I stepped in to the campus, everyone who was there stepped aside. I thought it was because of me but then I noticed a slim figure running towards me. It was Rapunzel. She was wearing her white coat while a brown scarf was wrapped around her neck. I braced myself for what was coming at me. Maybe something exaggerating as always.