"Okay, what?" I crossed my arms, waiting for her to squeal or say something so dramatic.

"What the frick is this?" She said as she shove the school paper in front of me.

I took it from her hands, "So? What's up?"

She rolled her eyes at me and pointed at the headline. I saw Jack's big head, automatically. What is this now? I could see him actually kissing someone and that someone is the most unlikely person I could ever think of that Jack will ever kiss.

"Did Jack seriously kiss Elsa? Or is this some kind of photoshopped junk?" Rap said.

I just scratched my head in confusion. What kind of Monday morning is this? "How am I supposed t'know? Didn't ye try to talk to Jack about this?"

Rap pouted. "Duh, of course not! I can't find him anywhere. Must've hid because that's what I would do if I ever get involved with Elsa."

I gave Rap a glare. "Stop being so mean to her, alright? I thought ye were already done with her?"

"I was kidding." She shrugged. I just heaved a sigh and grabbed Rap's arm.

"Never mind. Let's just find that bloke." I told Rap. But on our way, we found Hiccup talking to Elsa.

"Oh God, why does Hiccup keep talking to her?" I heard Rapunzel whimper.

"Why would that matter to ya?" I asked her right away.

"I-I dont know. Its just... Sorta' uncool." She answered, unsure.

"Why don't we just talk to Elsa herself?" I suggested but Rap just pulled my arm. "What?"

"Let's talk to Jack." She insisted.

"What's the problem?" I turned to look at her, annoyed as ever. I will not have to deal with her problems too.

"Um... I think I guessed where Jack would be?" She spilled, but I know she just doesn't want to talk to Elsa.

***

HICCUP

I was talking to Elsa about who the culprit may be when I saw Rap and Merida walk by. I thought I should go with them.

"I should probably go. I just saw my friends." I told Elsa. Her expression changed. It seemed like she doesn't want me to leave at all. "But if you want, I can stay."

"Nah, you should. Plus, classes are about to start. I gotta' get to History class." She said. I just nodded my head and waved at her. I hope this day won't get any worse for her. Poor Elsa.

After that, I followed the two girls who were going towards the corridors. Before they got in, I placed my hand on Rap's hair. I thought that was an accident. Her gold silky hair aren't bothered by the humidity of this cold weather.

"H-hey!" Rapunzel exclaimed but then stopped when she saw it was me. Merida paused. I still remembered what happened at the dance, that Friday, when Elsa left and I was supposed to kiss Merida for the midnight kiss. I felt rather uncomfortable.

"Where are you two going?" I asked them. "And why are you in such a hurry?"

"We're just going to look for Jack." Rap answered quickly pulling Merida's arm.

"Don't mind her." Merida whispered.

"I'm coming." I said. Rap sashayed her hair.

"Why didn't you do that in the first place?" Rapunzel interrupted. Okay, what?
"We found you outside, warmly chatting with Elsa while we're here cold searching for your best friend."

"Oh please shut it, drama queen." Merida snapped at her. "Classes are about to start, let's go."

Rap followed Merida while I was behind them. "So where do you think Jack is?" I asked, half-running.

"He's obviously in the gym sulking." Merida replied. "I hope Rap guessed it right."

"Of course I'm right. Where else would Jack be when he's frustrated?" Rap said.

"I don't know. Probably at home where no one is there to bother him except his mum?" Merida shot back. I thought Merida's sarcastic answer would be more logical but it's better to make sure of things.

Rap finally shut her mouth. The three of us head to the gym in a hurry before the bell rings. I just solemnly prayed that the gym was unlocked, because if it is then it's a clear sign that Jack is in there. Merida simply pushed the door open. Thank God.

"See? I was right." Rap said gleefully. Jack was in the middle of the court with a ball in his hand that is probably from the storage room. I still wonder how he unlocks the gym's storage room and the gym itself.

"I know what ya'll are gonna' say so save your breaths!" He yelled at us.

"No, we won't save our breaths." Merida said fiercely. Here we go again.

But before the confrontation was about to start, the speakers inside the campus went up.

"Paging, Jack Austin and Elsa Hansen. Please proceed to the Principal's office NOW."

Jack suddenly cursed under his breath and aggressively threw the ball right at the hoop. It didn't miss. I suddenly thought about Elsa.

"Ugh! I could've done a better job than Principal Myers would." Merida scowled. Just as she finished her sentence, the bell rang.

*Credited to: thehopefuls