26. Dedicated Fans

Start from the beginning

"He'll probably call you a psycho." Jessica laughed.

"No he won't he isn't that mean." I giggled. "He'll call me odd or crazy for wearing his face on my nails."

"Um psycho. I'm kidding I wore Louis one time but I lost one of his faces." Jess laughed. "I think my dog ate it by accident."

"Apart of Louis is now in your dog."

"God has blessed him."

We both laughed.

"I'm going to buy the nails even it like costs ten dollars it's worth it for my Harry."

Franki's P.O.V

Donna's mom came in and bought the husky Wendy wanted so badly. She is so lucky my mom would think I'm crazy for wanting on of those.

"Yay, what should we call her mom?"

"Whatever you like."

"How about Boris?"

"That's a lovely name chula." Her mom was petting Boris. "Do you girls want to leave now or not?"

"No mom we just got here." Donna laughed.

She chuckled. "Well Wendy I'm going to take Boris home since this place won't allow dogs inside."

"Can I leave with you mom?"

"Yea sure, are you sure you don't want to stay here for a litle longer?'

"No I really want to play with Boris."

"Okay then, C'mon. Girls I'm coming back to pick you all up in four hours or early, bye."

They left, now its just me and Donna.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know anywhere."

"Let's go to that place called Joppa, that clothes store over there." She said pointing left behind a place where kids play.

"Okay."

Harry's P.O.V

We were sitting down at a table in the middle of the food court waiting for Niall to comeback with food. Lots of food. Seriously its been thrity minutes. Louis and Jen were on their phones doing whatever and I'm just sitting here waiting for time to pass. I should be going to places looking at the world around us, but being young again has benefits like it did before, still not surprised though. I wonder what Vanessa is up too. No I don't. Okay I do. I wonder what Franki is doing. you know what will be funny if she got bit by a dog and was laughing like crazy like she always does. That girl can make the best out of most pointless unfunny things. Vanessa in the other hand it quiet and really mean which is funny. Wow, just a few months ago I didn't know any of these girls even existed, life comes with surprises.

"Oh my goodness look you guys!" Jen said pointing at the screen on the ceiling where they play music videos people choose on their phones while eating.

I saw myself or should i say my old self on the screen. Live while we're young was playing. I remember every bit of that music video shoot, it was fun while it lasted. I turned over to Lou and he looked happy & sad at the same time. I guess I'm not the only one who misses our old life. In the other hand Jen was getting all worked up about it, she was making unattractive noises, and almost eneded up falling over the chair. 

" Why are you so excited to watch this? You already met us and you are right next to us."

"I don't know, don't say that I am going to cry." She said covering her face. "I just love you guys so much you know and to the have the chance to finally meet you, is just so crazy." Oh no, now she's crying.

"Awe don't cry you're going to make me cry." I said coming up to her for a hug. Why do i get emotionally when someone I know cries right in front of me?

"I just love you guys so much I  even dedicated my whole life for all of you, knowing that I'll never meet you or get to go to one of your concerts and here you are sitting right in front of me, its really overwhelming." Her voice was cracking a bit and Louis joined the group hug.

"Is that how every one of our fans feel?" Louis asked her.

"Yeah, they don't get much appreciation from you guys, but they still support you and love you all."

I can't believe people act like that for us and support us so much. Its hard cope with, thinking we mean something to someone, is just the best feeling in the world. Without them we wouldn't be where we are.

Out in the distance I saw Vanessa walking towards us with Jessica. Vanessa looked a bit jealous but she shrugged it off.

"What's wrong with Jennifer?" Jessica asked Louis and me.

"I am not okay." Jen said loud enough for the two girls to hear.

Jessica started to laugh and so did Vanessa.

"She started to cry after she watched Live While We're Young video and it went down hill from there." Louis replied.

''An emotionally breakdown yeah I experience that a few times when I admire my posters of you all- I mean- yeah I ment it like that. I do have posters of your faces all over my room and I ain't ashamed." Jessica said proudly.

"Okay I might go through the same thing here... Like Harry and Louis from One Direction are right in front of us and I still haven't fainted like what's up with that. Okay now I feel a little dizzy but I am alright, you know I feel like I'm talking to much I need to sit down and take a moment to figure this all out." Vanessa said getting nervous. "Jessica a little help."

Jessica helped Vanessa on a chair and help herself to one too. I'm just going to do something that they might freak about. I gave Jennifer to Louis and he embraced her, while I went over to Vanessa and caressed her cheek softly, which cause her fast painting. I went over to Jessica and looked her right in the eyes saying 'Everything is going to be  okay.' and I showed her my cheekiest smile casuing my dimples to pop out more. I looked over to Vanessa and she was laying her head on the table, did she just faint? I turned back to Jessica and she wasn't there,... she was laying on the floor.

Jen looked up to see the girls and started to laugh so hard. "Oh. My. God. Did. They. Just. Faint." She said still taking a break while laughing.

"Apparently." Louis said poking Vanessa's head. But she was still knocked out.

'We should help them before people see." Jennifer said helping Jessica up to her chair, but dropped her again by accident.

"Need help?" I chuckled.

"Please."

_________________________________________________________________________

Vote.

Comment.

Share.

Who wants to see more P.O.V's from? One of the boys or girls? Leave a comment!

-JennnnnnnnnNiallifer :) <3