A/N

Okay as I promised yesterday, I am going to type the introduction to the sequel below. And I am asking that persons who read this introduction pleases do not present it as your own idea. This is my original work, all the stories that I have written on wattpad are my original ideas. But if you need help when you're starting a story but cannot come up with a fully detailed introduction, just pm me the title and ideas for your book and I in return will pm you back. Also if you need any ideas for your book just pm me, tell me what it is about and i will be more than glad to help you.

Introduction for my sequel.

El and Jadail are happy, now El's just 8 months pregnant and something happened one night, she fell down the stairs or was she pushed?

Alot is bound to happen especially when she thinks that she's even going crazy and the thought and evidence that her own mate might have another family, her own pack thinks she's on drugs and the pain she has to go through knowing that she lost her unborn child which was a boy.

However, a new pack member Amanda is in to have what she wants and that's to have Jadail as her mate. Even if she has to get rid of El, will she achieve her goal or will El figure everything out when she stays at the Enchanted forest before its too late to save her mate, her pack and herself?

End of intro.

This is what i have as the introduction so far, please pm me any ideas that you have so that i will be able to movie on from chapter 1 and continue writing so that hopefully i will be able to write and publish the book before or by the end of summer.

Thank you so much for supporting me and please go to my profile and check out my other books if you have not done that yet. I love you guys very much have a great day.