Marked.

Jadail's  POV

When we reached the pack house, the scents of our mates filled the house.

"Jadail!" That'd when I was pulled into a bone crushing hug from my sister.

"Hey, Dandalia. Whats up?" I asked hugging her back.

She told me everything was fine. And I let her know that I'm going up to my room.

Growing up the stairs and entering my room I immediately relaxed my mate's scent filled the room. So I got my clothes and took a long shower by the time I was done my scars were already healed and i stayed in my room for my princess.

El's POV

As I reached in front of the pack house I changed back into my human form and headed straight for the shower in the guest room with extra clothes.

After a few more minutes I got out everyone were in their rooms so i went straight to mine and went in and closed the door. Turning around he was there staring at me. My mate.

I was frozen in place, he got up and walked towards me. Jadail looked even more handsome than the last time i saw him.

Now we were only a few inches away. "El.." He trailed off. Then he pulled me towards him our faces a few inches away from each other.

He then bent down and kissed me on my lips. It was right, when our lips touched a great bolt of electricity ran through my body as always.

The kiss started to get heated. He gently bit down on my lip asking for entrance which I gave him and let his tongue explore my mouth. Our tongues fought with each other when his large hands traveled down to my thighs.

We broke the kiss, still holding onto each other, breathing heavily.

"Jump." He said through the mind link and I did what he said.

Wrapping my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck, keeping eye contact he placed me gently on the bed.

We resumed our kiss, passionate, desire and love filled kisses. He started to lead a trail of kisses from my cheek going down to my neck.

That's when a moan escapes my lips and I could feel him smile against my skin. He then started sucking on my sweet spot.

"Jadail. Mark me." I said through the link.

"Are you sure you want this princess?" he asked now staring back at me.

I nodded my head. He made his way back to my neck and started nibbling on my sweet spot and that's when I felt two sharp teeth penetrate themselves into my skin and I could feel blood leaving and entering me.

It was painful at first now its all pleasure. Taking his teeth out he licked my blood and we started kissing again.

I suddenly had the urge to do the same to him, using my vampire speed I flipped him over  so that I was on top of him. He knew what I wanted and he said I could.

I sank my teeth into him because I already knew his sweet spot. Blood flowed into my mouth. When I pulled back I felt a burning sensation on my shoulder and his name appeared on my skin. The same thing happened to him.

We were now laying beside each other. I was almost asleep when he whispered in my ear

"sweet dreams love," and I was out like a lamp.

Unknown pov

"Your dreams won't be sweet tomorrow." Your gonna suffer for killing my mate.