He's the one for me.

El's POV

The kiss itself was amazing, it felt right.All this time my wolf has been howling in excitement. God knows that truly I didn't want this kiss to stop, I wanted to be forever.

I was a bit disappointed when he pulled away from the kiss, leaving both of us gasping heavily for air. We were still holding onto each other, while he rested His forehead on mine. Then it took all the strength we had to give the other some space.

"You have got to be kidding me, El. Like really, REALLY! You have to pull away. You know I so love his touch. I need him, we need Him. We want mate. Now get your ass over there and ,and!"

"Hey! Calm. The. Hell. Down. Violet. We'll reach there when the time is right. Ok?"

"Your right, I really need to calm down, this is embrassing."

My wolf is going crazy about him. Until I was taken out a conversation with my wolf.

"Hey, wanna go get something to eat?" Jadail asked while scratching the back of his head which made him look even cuter.

"Uh, sure" I replied with a smile on my face.

Taking my hand in his, he lead the way out of the bed room, down a huge white spiral stairs, through a gigantic living room that has two huge flat screen TVs.
Now we're in the kitchen and I have to say it's so beautiful. The walls are ocean blue, silver stools, red and blue crystal marble counter top and cream cupboards. It's so cute.

"Will pancakes do?" he asked.

"Yea, that will be great." I replied.

Jadail's POV

We ate our breakfast and played video games, I introduced her to my pack. They mind linked me and told me that they loved El.

It was night not now and my beautiful princess is sleeping in my arms peacefully. I'm actually worried about tomorrow being Monday and all and how my Angel will loose control.

You see Lycans are really powerful. Its been written down in history that Lycans when very angry they will do anything including killing people until their anger is satisfied. The only thing that can prevent lycans from loosing control are their mates.

I know that over the years the rogues have gotten bigger and bigger everyday and my mate will be in danger but I know with love she will always be free.

A few minutes after I fell asleep with the girl of my dreams.

But I have a secret. I'm not only a werewolf but I'm also a vampire,angel, witch and a phoenix. The Moon Goddess gave me these gifts and I know that my angel will also have these gifts too and I'm going to be there with her forever.