Rogue Attack 2.

Rogues.

El's POV

School's siren went off and students already started running out of the cafeteria but we were already too late.

There were like 50 huge rogues outside, already in wolf form except for one I'm guessing is the Alpha.

No one from the academy had even shifted and they were all looking at me.

"Why haven't anyone shifted?!" I whisper yelled to Sandra.

"Because you are our Alpha. And we await your orders." She replied with a smile.

Taking a look at everyone they slowly bowed their heads at me. Even Jadail was giving me a reassuring smile. Honestly, I was not expecting this.

"State the pack you are from, rank, name, purpose and position!" Shouted the guy among  rogues who haven't shifted.

I took a step forward and said in my Alpha voice I didn't know I had,

 " My name is Elizabeth Violet  Rose Black, I'm The Alpha of this pack called Rebirth Stars. Daughter of the late Alpha James Leroy Black of the once known pack Silver Moon."

I stated. 

" Hahahaha, you a girl Alpha I doubt that. You don't even look as if you can even fight."

He said while clutching his stomach while still laughing.

"Do you wanna try me?" I replied with an evil smirk on my face.

That's when 5 wolves charged towards me and I just lifted both hands and huge boulders appear out of nowhere and knocked each of the five rogues out. That was unexpected.

I could see that each rogues were shocked at my sudden movement.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue Alpha or did you just realize you'll get your ass kicked by a girl?" I snickered.

He was very angry now."I Alpha Tajae will not let a stupid little Alpha mut beat me!" He shouted with an angry tone.

"Attack!" He screamed.

Everyone joined in from both packs. 8 rogues were heading my way so I used my vampire speed and snapped their heads in a flash. 10 more came after me that's when I hear a familiar voice inside my head.

"El multiply your self. I now bestow upon you the power to do so." And I suddenly realized it was Susan the Moon Goddess, my mom.

I did what she did and I started fighting all ten rogues with the same moves all at the same time.

Unknown POV

" El and the other she wolves will be weak now when I do this spell."

"To make my enemies crumble and fall, all the rogues will stand up tall. Rebirth Stars' males will disappear to our dungeons and there after a few weeks silver will be used and all women of Rebirth Stars will become the mother of our children until the day they die."

With that said all the males from Rebirth stars disappeared.

El's POV

Suddenly all the rogues left in a hurry. That was weird, a few members from my pack were injured so I helped the others take them back into the school.

Thinking that everyone was OK, until " Our mates are gone!" Someone shouted and that's when everything stopped.