Holy Shit!

Jason's POV

She's a Lycan
That means since she shifted she might have the chance of finding a mate again.

El's POV

"Let's just get this over with." Violet and I said in unison.

Violet has snow white fur, she's a bit taller than the regular wolves and she is full of energy. She's my sister and a beat friend from birth.

Jason's wolf I guess his name is Logan sprinted towards me. That was the worst thing he did, I easily knocked him over but after I did that I felt something and I knew that Violet felt it too.

"Mate" we both said in unison again.

He smells so good, so masculine and rich. He smells like cinnamon, being distracted that's when I felt pain as Logan grabbed me by my tail and threw me into a wall.

The pain was too much and I shifted back leaving me in my undergarments suddenly i felt warm liquid running down the side of my head. That's it I shifted again and grabbed him by his tail and threw him through the glass doors that lead out to the field shattering it.

There were people telling me to shift back but I ignored them and went out there and started attacking Logan I managed to claw him in the face. That's when I felt warm hands on my fur and saw a handsome man and the power radiated of him and I knew he was Alpha.

Next thing I know I blacked out.