Gone

El's POV

"Gone, what do you mean gone?" I asked. Not wanting to believe it.

"They disappeared. They aren't  anywhere on school grounds." The girl stated.

"What is your name?"

"Lily. My werewolf power is to see what happened when we don't see it." She said on the verge of tears.

I pulled her into a hug and gently stroke her dark brown hair. Still holding Lily I faced everyone and told them that they are moving in with me to the pack house.

"Now lets go" I said.

*At pack house*

Staying in the room Jadail and I have I remembered the day we kissed.

"El, I miss our mate and Jake must be worried." Violet whimpered.

"Me too Violet. I miss him so much." Tears now forming in my eyes while saying this.

"Hey El, did you notice anything about Jessie after our fight before the rogues came?" Violet asked.

"No" I replied.

"Remember when we were all fighting the rogues, Jessie and Jason where there. When the fight was over everyone had bruises and wounds, but Jessie didn't. She didn't have at least one scratch on her body like everyone else."

"Now that you mention it I really don't remember swing her at all in the fight with the rogues."

"El we need to be careful and we have to find a way to prove it. She may also have something to do with our mates disappearance." Violet muttered.

I came out of my room to go downstairs, when I was about to pass Jessie's room. I heard and saw her on the phone. Her room door was opened a bit.

Jessie's POV

"Tajae everything is going to plan. They don't suspect a thing. You will have the silver in the next three months. What I will do now is get silver and you can use it to kill their mates and you'll have El all to yourself while Jason and I will have this pack to ourselves."

*end of phone call*

"El will suffer when she becomes Tajae's mate."

El's POV

"See I knew she had something to do with our mates disappearing. And not to mention she also smells like them." Violet said with anger in her voice.

Using my vampire speed I made it back to my room before Jessie got out of her room.

Staying in my room I waited for a few minutes and mind linked the pack to meet me in the living room.

Reaching the living room I told them that we will start training soon.

"Alpha, I have to go to Atlanta, to get weapons so that we can fight the rogues with. May I go?" Jessie asked me.

"Sure, but when are you leaving?" I asked.

"Tomorrow morning, Alpha." She stated.

"OK. Now everyone please get enough rest and we will wait for Jessie to return and then start training."

"Oh, Jessie when will you be back?" I asked
"Sometime next week." She answered then dashed upstairs to start packing some of her stuff.

Tajae's POV

"Well boys we'll be having ladies soon in the next three months and I'm gonna make that Alpha girl my mate but I gotta say she's one badass chick."

All the lads are drinking and having good time.

Can't wait to kill El's mate and haver to myself and she being the mother of my children and no one will stop me not even her precious little mate.