Killing The Traitor.

El's POV

*Morning*

Before Jessie left, I summoned the pack to meet me in the living room.

"Violet, would you like to play a little game?"

"Yes" she said with excitement in her voice.

I decided to clone myself before they get here. Few minutes after everyone was here sitting on the floor.

While the clone of myself was standing in front of the room and me just sitting right behind everyone, mainly Jessie and no one knew.

El's clone

"I called you all here, because we have a problem."

"What is it Alpha? Our mates are alright?"

"Yes they're fine. Its something else."

" Tell us" eager voices said.

Taking a deep breath "There is a traitor among us."

There were gasps across the room.

" I don't know who it is yet. In the meantime Jessie will be second in  command."

Glaring daggers were sent to Jessie's direction.

"Jessie? When we catch a traitor what should we do?"

"We should break their arms until everything is revealed then kill them."

"Now that's a rule."

"Well done and too bad you won't be leaving anytime soon."

El's POV

That was the go ahead and that's when I grabbed Jessie from behind while my clone disappeared to my body.

"This is the traitor."
Jessie's face was filled with shock.

Growls erupted from everyone.

"Are you ready to spill everything or do you want your arms to be broken?" I spat with venom evident in my voice.

"You wouldn't dare." She stated while giving me death glares

"Oh really, well you were the second in command when you suggested the traitors rule. You don't get it do you. You just signed your death certificate. Jessie the rogue."

Keeping a tight grip on Jessie while the others strapped her to a chair.

"Jessie, where are our mates?"

"You won't see them again, you'll all suffer."

That's when I realized that my fangs were coming out.

"What are you?" Her voice sounding really frightened.

"Oh Jessie you never got the hint the last time we had a fight. I'm also a vampire Jessie." I replied

"V-v-vampire?" She stuttered but I could hear her.

"Yes now tell us where are they?"I asked.

"Please trust me Alpha I -" she said with shock. Before I cut her off.

I could hear my voice changing now "Trust? Oh I'll trust anyone just not the devil on the inside."

My voice was now like a million spirits in me.

Jessie kept her mouth shut at the wrong time and it really pisses me off. So I created a ball of fire while staring at her.

"Are you ready to talk?"

"No!" She shouted

So I slapped her across the face with the fire still around my hand.

Her face is now red from the impact and my hand print could be seen.

"Let's try that again. Shall we? Where are they?"

"I just mind linked Tajae he killed them." With that said the other girls were furious and started hitting Jessie all at once.

When they stopped after a few minutes all of us were stained with Jessie's blood.

"Where are they?! " I asked for the final time.

"Dead suckers." She snickered.

That's it we all snapped, I went for her head and broke it.

The others thanked me for revealing Jessie's secret and they all offered to clean up the mess.

So I went to my bathroom to take a bubble path. When it was ready I went in.

"Jadail if you can hear me, we're coming. I love you" I whispered.