Killing the Rogues.

El's POV

Before the rogues could reach me I multiplied myself till there was about 20 versions like me.

Unfortunately that was a bad idea. Because the clone versions of me were killed, guess I'll have to do it the old fashion way.

Two rogues came to me at once but they managed to throw me into a tree.

"Violet, would you like to kick some ass?"

"I thought you'll never ask sister. And let's add a pair of wings to the transformation." she replied

With that said bones started cracking, furs coming out, tale growing, ears getting bigger and clothes ripping apart.

I was now transformed into a Wolfnix.

(Wolf Phoenix . couldn't come up with a better way to say it. A Wolfnix means half wolf, half Phoenix transformation.)

All the rogues surprised to see that I was bigger than them with huge wings that were on fire.

And my white fur all fluffy and cuddly danced in the wind. My face with a few blue furs create a beautiful design across my face.

Not caring they all came at me the same time except Tajae. Violet was in control now. I don't know I did it but I used lightening to shock each wolf long enough to rip each of them to threads.

Now it was only me and Tajae in his wolf form. Both of surrounded by dead wolves and blood.

Most of my fur was covered in a lot of blood.

I thought that Tajae would give up but instead he threw silver in my face. Thank the goddess it did not reach into my eyes.

I staggered back in pain and shifted back to my human form, he really hurt my wolf. She allowed me to take over and I used by vampire speed to beat the crap out of the guy who caused my pack a great deal of pain.

He too shifted back to his human form. I was on top of him beating him and his blood still on me. I made damn sure that I broke his damn nose while I was at it.

I looked down at him and whispered in his face

"Never mess with the Alpha's daughter from the Silver Moon Pack and Rebirth Stars." I said with venom in my voice.

"Your from the Silver Moon Pack. Well it was fun to kill everyone including your damn father. You should have seen his face before I ripped his head off." He said with a smirk.

I didn't need to think twice I just ripped his head off.

Getting up I shifted back to my wolf form and ran home to my mate.