Rogue Attack.

Jadail's  POV

I was so worried when I couldn't get through to mate through our bond, but I could feel her pain and power coursing throughout my body.

Suddenly, I heard what exactly was happening and rushed there to see my mate with a huge steel that goes right through her shoulder.

"Despite the circumstances she looks hot when out of control." my wolf muttered.

"El!" I yelled. Her head snapped in my direction for a split second and that's when her eyes went back to normal but she muttered something I really didn't hear.

El's POV

I was now sitting on a bench in the cafeteria with my mate and pack members and other students around me.

"Please get it out! It hurts like hell!" I said through clenched teeth.

Sandra, David and their mates went behind me trying to pull the steel out, while Jadail held my bloody handsin his. 

"Babe are you ready for this?" Jadail asked with worry in his voice. I nodded my head with a weary smile.

He looked at the guys behind me and nodded his head. That's where I felt them tugging , when a deep and loud growl escaped my lips, echoing throughout the cafeteria making other werewolves take a couple steps back.

"Violet we need this out." Violet was howling in pain. Which made tears come to my eyes.

Other wolves came to help but did not succeed in pulling out the steel.

I really wanted to get it over with. Standing up suddenly everyone looked at me as if I was going to loose control using my left hand to grab the steel that is in front of me, taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and yanked at it.

Growls erupted from my chest. And I have to yank again,  now that more than half of the steel was in front of me, closing my eyes the second time I finally yanked it out. Blood was now flowing from the wound and clothes all bloody.

My mate pulled me into a hug, while my wound was started to heal .

A few minutes later I'm fully healed. Classes were suspended due to what happened between me and Jessie, so the whole school chilled in the cafeteria.

I got to know more about the other kids. Everything was going fine until I smelled something like the ground when wet funny thing though the ground isn't wet.

I could tell everyone in the cafeteria could smell it too. I smelt something like that years ago but I just can't put my finger on it. And then it clicked rogues.