Anger and Power

El's POV

The next day I woke up with a terrible head ache. It felt like someone hit me three times on the head.

"Will she be all right." a soft girl voice asked.

"Just chill Lily. She's our Alpha besides what she needs now is some rest. After throwing up that large amount of blood, is unlike her."

The voices went on. I wanted to wake up but I can't, my eyes were screwed shut.

"Violet are you ok? Can you hear me?"

"Yeah I'm fine El."

"Tell me what actually happened."

"It was Jadail, he came in contact with silver, that explains the bruises on wrist, while the coughing of blood was caused by those damn rogues for touching MATE."

Those words were all I need to open my eyes. Realizing I was in my room on my bed and there with me were all the girls with worried expressions on their faces.

" What happened?" Sandra asked.

So I explained everything. Now they were really pissed about their mates in dungeons.

*late afternoon*

Everyone were seated in the living room watching me use my powers.

Relaxing myself, I closed my eyes and imagined a forcefield around us while we all hold hands. Opening my eyes slowly, there was a giant silver ball around us.

The girls were so excited. The shield was so beautiful. I kept it up for a few more seconds then took it down.

We really didn't have anything else to do, so we planned to watch "Jungle Warriors."

Suddenly all the girls started to scream in pain, wounds started to appear on their skin and they start to cough up blood, the something that happened to me. Without hesitation I had my shield around us in a flash.

That's when I knew what happened. Their mates came in contact with silver.

Looking at them all I realized something odd. Someone's missing.

"Where's Dandilia?"

Dandilia's POV

Staying with my mate Tajae was all I wanted for the few weeks. I never liked my brother Jadail he just have to get all those powers.

Now the only way to get them is to kill him. But he can't even figure out that I was the one who separated him and the others from their mates. It was actually fun to see them in pain after I cast that spell.

But first I need to do something about El. All I know now is that she has to die.