Violet

(Morning)

*ring ring*

Damn it I so hate that clock. Finally getting out of bed I suddenly remember the dream that I had last night. It felt real and I just had this urge to go and stand right in front of the mirror, that's when I gasped.

In the mirror my reflection, it's different. I had long white curly hair, same blue eyes and a necklace with a full moon on it.

"So how do you like our new look?" my wolf asked.

"Violet it's beautiful. I don't know what to say. Thank you so much and Thank you mom!" I shouted with a smile on my face.

Walking over to my walk in closet I grabbed a white T-shirt and a black short shorts, grabbing my white socks and black combat boots with gold laces. After spreading my bed I layed out my outfit on the bed and grabbed a bra and under wear and headed straight to the bathroom.

Taking off my PJs I turned around and looked at myself in the mirror. I was shocked and saw that I had a huge tattoo of a King Cobra from the center of my back and its tale ending on my right leg just above my knee. It looked so cool.

After taking my shower I decided to just continue going to school and train privately. I didn't want my friends to know that I was still here so I decided to go to school and surprise them.

10 more minutes and school starts.

I made sure that I locked the front door and got out the keys to my black Ferrari 458.

It wasn't a long drive, in a couple of minutes I reached school and all eyes were on my car. Thank the Goddess that the car windows were black.

For the first time I felt so nervous going to school.

"Don't worry El, we're gonna go out there and do our usual routine." Violet said in my head.

I have to admit she was actually right. So I sucked up the courage but before I could come out I could hear some of the other wolves' conversations.

" I can't wait to see the driver of that Ferrari." a girl said.

"I bet it's a cute boy and maybe he's an Alpha." another said.

I just smirked at what they said. So I just opened the door grabbed my backpack beside me and got out. That's when I heard some gasps. Everyone was staring at me including those who attend section A.

"El!!!" I heard two voices that I missed hearing although  it was yesterday I thought that I lost everything.

Turning around, standing in the distance were Sandra and David. Realizing it was me, they ran to me and gave me a big hug. We were like that until the bell rang.

It was good to be back. Walking into the halls with my besties until I saw the person who hurt me the most

"Jason" my wolf spat in disgust.

I felt like I could just rip his heart out. I don't care about all the eyes staring at us. So I just walked past him making sure i gave him the death glare.

Certainly I wasn't in the mood for him or anyone else to get on my bad side.