Tortured.

El's POV

I woke up to a throbbing headache, slowly opening my eyes I could bearly see my surroundings. Blinking a few times till my eyes were adjusted to the light I saw that I was in some kind of cell.

Across from me there was a table with knives in different sizes.

I tried to move but I was held back by the metal chains that had a good grip on my wrists. My wrists have been bleeding alot.

"Well I see that you're awake now."

Looking up I came face to face with my kidnapper Dandilia.

She had a devil grin on her face.

"This would never have happened if you hadn't killed my mate Tajae." She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Tajae the rogue was your mate." I asked, I could not believe it.

"But you should have seen the look on your mother's face when I ripped her heart out." she side laughing.

"You killed my mother!" I screamed.

"I swear to God, when I get out of the bloody ass chains, I'm gonna f*****g rip out f****ed up heart and feed it to the dogs." I said with a lot of venom in my voice.

"Oh really? I'd love to see you try." She smirked in my face.

"By the way you should have seen your mate's face when I ripped his f*****g head off."

As I said that I got punched in the face. I could feel the blood forming in my mouth. Facing her I spat it straight in her face and kicked her in the chest.

When regained her strength she threw me into the brick wall hitting my head. I could now feel warm liquid running down the side of my face.

Giving her a death glare, I saw that she had a knife in her hand with a grey shiny liquid on the blade and I knew immediately what it was silver.

She came up to me and stabbed me a little above my abdomen, forcing the knife all the way in till the blade could not be seen.

The silver burned my body. It was so bad that I threw up a little blood.

Dandilia came back with a whip and started beating me with it for about 10 minutes and she left. I was now covered in my own blood. I felt so weak and I couldn't help to black out again.

Jadails POV

It's been a whole week and there is no sign of El. My sister was leaving the house everyday and would come back with bruises saying that she would fall or run into a rogue.

It was strange that everyday she would have a fresh wound. But today there was something different , she smelled of my mate.

*Monday*

I decided to follow my sister. Masking my scent she left the house and I followed her into the forest until after about what felt like an hour she stopped at an abandoned shack. And that's where I smelled my mate the strongest. She was the one who took my mate.

El's POV

Right now I was a complete wreck, my lip was busted. Over the week Dandilia would beat me and stab me with silver on my hands and legs.

Today I could smell something familiar. My mate is here. And the good thing is that Dandilia could not sense it.