Take them home.

El's POV

Today is the day we all trained for to take the rogues by surprise.

We all decided to wear black marinas, black shorts and combat boots. Taking a few knives with us just in case we gonna need them.

"I love all of you like my sisters. Remember to watch your backs." I told them.

"You are the greatest female Alpha we had ever known." David replied with a smile on her face.

She was in heat, So it was best to let her stay home. We couldn't risk taking her.

So the rest of us left and went deep into the forest, luckily for us we knew exactly where the rogue territory was.

After an hour we came to a clearing still completely hidden, we were able to see the rogues and all our mates being chained together in a straight like line.

That's when I noticed that Tajae the leader was holding a knife to my mates throat and the others followed his lead and held the knife at the other's throat.

Now that really pissed me off. I created my shield and it began to extend creating a gust of wind at the same time. The girls realized what I was doing and moved along with the shield until the shield was covering them and our mates.

All the rogues were shocked to see that happening, so I take that as my que and walked out into the clearing.

"Well, its great to see you again El" Tajae said with lust filled voice.

I heard what he said but my eyes were on my mate. He had a black eye, busted lip, dried up blood on his hands. He wasn't wearing a shirt and I could see all the scars he had on his body.

"El concentrate" his voice rang in my head making a tear drop from my eyes.

I looked back at the rogues and they were watching me intently.
That's when one of them threw a knife at me, being fast I stopped the knife in mid air.

I mind linked the girls to take the guys home while I hold off the rogues.

They rogues were going to attack but Tajae stopped them. He allowed my pack to leave including my mate.

When they all disappeared deep into the forest Tajae spoke.

"Now do you want to sleep with me or do you want me to force you?" He said with a evil smile on his face.

I had an idea and i know its gonna work.

"Here's the deal. If you overpower me I'll sleep with you but if I overpower you. I'll kill you."

"Deal."

And the fight began.