Face to Face with Love.

El's POV

Whatever I'm lying down on I don't want to wake up. I could feel a soft silk fabric that smelled like cinnamon, it felt just right.

That's when I felt a bolt of electricity run through out my body and that's when I felt whatever I'm laying on dipped at the side, I felt someone holding my hand and a cute masculine voice saying,
"Please wake up, baby girl. I need you, please." This voice was so desperate.

10 minutes later.

I've been trying for the past 10 minutes to get my eyes to open to  see the person who made me feel this way.

"Finally." Violet screamed in my head.
"Now its time to see our mate." My wolf said in a dreamy voice.

"Yeah, let's go meet our mate " I told her.

Wait a minute "Mate!"

I jumped up shouting the word mate. I really don't know what just happened.

I jolted upright, took in my surrounding and saw that I was actually on a king-sized bed with purple silk sheets and deep blue walls. Feeling eyes on me, I slowly turned to my left and my heart stopped.

He was so cute, has black hair, deep ocean blue eyes, he's about 6' 6", muscular and skin was tanned.

"Hi, I'm Jadail and I'm an Alpha and I'm also your mate." He said with a smile.

"And I'm your mate Elizabeth and I'm an Alpha. You can reject me now." I told him as I got up off the bed.

"I'll never reject you. I know that this is soon but I love you." he said as he grabbed my hand sending sparks in my hand which kept my wolf howling in joy.

"I won't leave I love you too." I replied. He took a step forward and I couldn't move, soon enough he had me against the wall still staring into my eyes.

Jadail's POV

I told her that I love her. I know in my heart that I never wanted to let go off the girl of my dreams, my mate.

My wolf Jake howled inside my head wanting to feel every inch of my beautiful mate in our arms. Right now I have her up against the wall not loosing eye contact. I slowly placed my index finger right where my mark would be on her neck and she let out a small moan making a smile find its way on my face.
Her eyes are so beautiful,
Lol
"Hey dude, if you don't kiss her in the next 5 seconds I swear to God I'm gonna take over and do it myself!" Jake said annoyed.

So I did it, I finally did it, I pulled her into a kiss. Her lips are sort and also taste like strawberries. I felt her wrapped her hands around my neck and her fingers tugging at my hair ends. Our lips fit perfectly together, a few more minutes after we broke away from the kiss. She had a smile on her face, she's just breath taking.

"Alpha, we have to leave for school now."  Dandilia my beta told me.

"I'm not going you go ahead, I'm staying with my mate." I mind linked her back.

"Will do Alpha. And take good care of her." She said.

Dandilia is my sister, we were the only ones that survived the rogue attack. She, my mate and my pack are the only ones who are important to me.