Apology

Even if it wasn't much, spending time with Haru was exactly what I needed. Although, there were so many things I wanted to say...I felt like it would've just ruined the moment.

"Jun..."

?

"Yes Haru?" I asked.

"I know you're going through a lot right now but just know...Sosuke was just trying to look out for you." He said.

Sosuke...

I let out a sigh. "Haru, I didn't want him to know...You have no idea how hard it was just to even talk to him, let alone look at him."

"And when your son or daughter ask for their dad...what will you say" he asked.

"That he didn't-"

"But you don't know that 100%" he looked at me. "Did he say it to you?"

"No..." I said softly.

"Then why are you being this way? It isn't just you now." He looked at me.

"You're going to side with Rin?" I asked.

"No. I just...I want you to do what's right for the baby too. Hear him out" he said.

Guess I was in the right to not say what I was really feeling at the moment.

"...."

He sighed and we kept walking.

It was quiet for a bit.

I was still contemplating on the fact that these feelings I was having, were very much present...

He suddenly held my hand again.

!

"Jun

"Jun...You don't have to worry about anything. I know it seems like I'm taking sides but you need answers, no matter what happens...I'll be here for you" he said.

He looked at me.

Those sapphire eyes looking at me.

"You mean a lot to me and I just don't want you to suffer..."

My eyes widened.

"Don't think that I don't think about what could've been...There isn't a day that passes in which I don't wonder what would've been if I hadn't pushed you away" he continued. "Being with you today brought up a lot of good memories and some mixed feelings"

"Haru..."

"Just promise me that you'll try..." He said.

"But what he doesn't want too..." I said.

"You won't be alone...I promise."

He smiled at me.

That sincere smile...