First Day: Iwatobi High!

I yawned and sluggishly got out of bed. Man, already the first day of school...

I looked at the time, 5:35 a.m.

I sighed, my alarm hasn't even gone off yet. I hate that...

I turned off the alarm and decided to go take a shower, I'll at least get to enjoy it. A nice long hot shower...

I put on my slippers and dragged my feet on the ground as I walked to the bathroom.

I yawned as I lazily turned it on then got undressed.

Summer is over and now I begin my 3rd year at Iwatobi Highschool. I don't feel very enthusiastic but I think I'll manage...

I felt the water smoothly run down my skin, it was as if the water caressed me. I've always figure that water has a mind of it's own, it has too right? I mean the oceans, rivers, streams and all have life within them so they have to be alive to produce life.

"Onii-chan! When will you be out? It's 6 already! I need to shower too!" Sakura exclaimed from the other side of the door.

I sighed. "I'm coming.."

I washed my hair and scrubbed my body then turned off the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body and opened the door.

"Finally! You always take so long in the shower. You were up way before me"

Sakura isn't a morning person.

"Shut up and shower already..."

Neither was I to be honest.

I walked into my room and grabbed my Iwatobi uniform. Looks just like my old one except for the logo on the side. I began to dry myself off and then began with the bandages.

Ugh...they did grow. I'll have to find a new strategy to flatten them if this continues. I might have to buy one of those chest binders...for now this will do.

I finished getting dressed then decided to make a quick breakfast for Sakura and I.

She ran downstairs. "Bye Onii-chan!"

"Your breakfast" I said.

"No thanks. I'm meeting up with the girls, have a good day~"

Already she's running off without concern.

I shrugged. Oh well.

I ate breakfast and left the dishes in the sink, they'll come clean up anyway...

I went to grab my backpack and looked at the picture of my parents and brother.

"Well...I'm off to school. I'll see you soon and Hikaru, watch over Sakura okay? You know how she is" I smiled then bowed my head.

I made my way out and walked to school, I saw a bunch of students heading in the same direction. Hmm, I wonder if I'll see Kou today...I kind of forgot about her over the summer.

"Excuse me"

Hmm?

I turned around. "Yes?"

"I've never seen you around Iwatobi High before"

"That's because I'm new, it's my first day" I said.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ichimaru Gin" he said.

"I'm Karashima Jun, it's nice to meet you too." I said.

"I'm a 2nd year and you?"

"A 3rd year" I said.