Iwatobi Swim Club: Secret Santa!

Winter seemed to have snuck up on us, time sure did fly when I was around them. To be honest, ever since joining the swim club I feel more comfortable with myself. Not having to hide the fact that I'm a girl has really changed things...

I guess I could say, I've come out of my shell.

The winter dance still had my legs feeling sore, I thought the ladies would've been more interested in the others but as Nagisa stated.

"Jun-Chan, you act like you don't know the girls want you! We'll probably get 4 maybe 5 girls to dance with us but the most requested will be you. I can't seem to understand how you're a girl but yet you attract girls."

I must've danced all night...We made about 6,000¥ which is about 50 US dollars...dancing for 4 hours almost nonstop to make 50 bucks.

I sighed.

"Jun"

"Yeah?" I looked at Sakura.

"What are we going to do for Christmas?" She asked. "Grandma and Grandpa went to Spain"

I shrugged. "I don't know. You wanna go someplace tropical?"

"We never spend Christmas here, have you noticed?"

"You know how I feel about that..." I said.

"Yeah...I know."

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"The bakery, I'll be right back." She said. "Want anything?"

"Nah...just be careful" I said.

"I will" she said as she closed the door.

I sighed.

She's right about not never spending Christmas here but it brings too many painful memories... That's why I always insist we go someplace tropical. The winter season doesn't really appeal to me like it used too...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Thanks for meeting me here everyone"

Nagisa: Is something the matter Sakura-Chan?

"Jun always gets kind of down during the holidays, Christmas isn't exactly jolly for her and I was wondering if you'd like to spend Christmas with us. Maybe then it'll make her change her mind, we could do 'Secret Santa' or something"

Nagisa: That sounds like a great idea!

She smiled back at me. "Thanks"

Rei: Well I'm in.

Makoto: Haru?

Haru: I was thinking of staying in my bath tub.

Makoto: We're coming too.

I smiled. "Thank you so much. It really means a lot to me, I can't remember the last time Jun actually enjoyed Christmas. It used to be her most favorite thing but I guess along the way she decided it wasn't for her. Akihiro and Ryota are out of town so they won't be coming either "