Get Away (Pt.2)

"Jun, come out of your room...please." I said.

"No." She said.

"Jun, look I love you the way you are okay? I just don't see what the problem is with wanting to see you in girl clothes...I'm sorry if I made you feel like you had to change. I'm not saying change but..." I sighed. "I'll show myself out alright? I know nothing I say is going to make you understand what I mean. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings but if this is how things are going to be then maybe it just isn't going to work. You think my apologies are meaningless anyway. I'm a jerk or whatever, fine. I'll be on my way"

I went to my room.

We haven't even been here a day and already this is a complete disaster, I don't see how I'm being a jerk but clearly Hikaru has gotten to her so maybe things aren't going to be the same with us. She's got this mentality where I don't want her because she's not girly, all I ask is for her to dress cute for me. Make her feel beautiful and like she's more than what she appears, to show her off to the world as my girl but clearly she just doesn't understand.

My room door opened.

"Rin...don't leave"

?

I turned around.

"Why? I mean I'm obviously causing you trouble aren't I? Back at the hotel was one thing but Jun...I can't be doing this with you. It's pointless arguing, I don't want to change you, I just want to show you off to the world and make everyone see that I'm the luckiest guy there is. I love you and nothing is going to change that but if even a minor thing as a request for to dress like a girl when we're alone bothers you then...I don't know what to tell you." I said and went back to putting my things in my suitcase.

"I'm sorry...I just...Rin I've never done this before, like...this type of thing where I didn't have to be a guy. I'm insecure but if I'm being too much then I don't blame you, I guess I got a little out of hand but umm...if this is what you want to do then I won't stop you" she said.

I turned around again but she walked out of the room.

Shit...

I took a deep breath.

I don't want to leave, the whole reason I'm here is because I just wanted to be with her. She acted all possessive and jealous which was cute, I liked it but why is she insecure? She looks amazing...she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

I've never done this before, like...this type of thing where I didn't have to be a guy.

That's it! She's upset and uncomfortable because she's never been with someone to tell her how beautiful she really is, nobody's ever seen her only the guy Jun. She's never had anyone admire her for who she is...

I went back and opened her room door without hesitation.

She was standing out on the terrace, I walked inside and embraced her from behind.

She got a little startled but she knew it was me.

"Jun, can we just forget all that happened? I just want to be with you and enjoy every moment." I said.

"I'm sorry I was a bitch...I guess I was just jealous that the women at the resort embraced their feminine side and I just...it's what you deserve because you're right. A girlfriend is-"

"You're my girlfriend and in my eyes you're beautiful and frankly I don't love you for what you wear. Jun, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and I'm in love with you." I said.

She placed her hands on top of mine and slightly turned her face to look at me.

"But-"

"I'm being serious, look those women back at the resort have nothing on you because frankly, behind closed doors...well" I began to blush. "It's something different even if I'd like to hold your hand and kiss you in public..."