At Long Last...

Having an arm sling was uncomfortable, I didn't have to have it on when I showered or slept but the doctor suggested I keep it on at least for 8 hours. I began my therapy sessions and even if it was truly a struggle at times, I managed to make it out okay. School was a bit tough since it was hard to write with the sling but Makoto always lended me his notes, so if I missed something I'd be able to have it.

I tutored Nagisa, Makoto and Haru in English. They were failing that subject but it was only because they didn't really have an interest in it to begin with. Makoto did but Nagisa and Haru thought it was pointless since we live in Japan.

"How do you pronounce this?" Nagisa asked.

"Zoo-Key-Knee...I know it's not spelled that way but that's how you pronounce it" I said.

He sighed. "This is so boring, why do I have to write about a Zoo-Key-Knee that I saw in the market...Jun-Chan, can you just do this for me?"

"Nope. Sorry Nagi-kun, but you'll have to learn this on your own. How are you two doing?" I asked Makoto and Haru.

Makoto: Here, I wrote these sentences.

Haru: Me too.

They handed me their papers.

"Makoto, when writing in past tense it all has to be past tense. Like here you wrote I used to have a cat, he is fun and plays with me. The word used is past tense which means that you had a cat. You'd have to chnage this one to I used to have a cat, he was fun and played with me. Everything else looks fine to me though, good job" I smiled.

Makoto: It's thanks to you Jun, you've really helped me a lot. (Smile) You're good at this

Nagisa: She's good at all the subjects...Jun-Chan I still need help in math, history and literature...(Groan) why is school so boring...

I chuckled and looked at Haru's paper.

(●__●)

All the sentences have to do with seafood...

Mackerel is my favorite food.

Squid and tea go well together, it is a special treat.

When there is no mackerel or squid I like to eat shrimp.

I swim every day in the pool with my friends.

If I did not swim, I would be a fisherman and get a lot mackerel, squid, shrimp, herring and other types of fish.

Fish is delicious and it is healthy.

Only one sentence has to do with people.