Sosuke: That's My Baby

"Jun, come visit Samezuka. I'm helping out Ai today and want to see you"

"Alright but just don't get all scared when you see me okay?" I said.

"Scared? Why would I be scared?" He chuckled.

"Trust me...I look nothing like before." I said. "You'll see what I mean"

"Heh. Alright but don't take too long, we have a lot of catching up to do" he said with a chuckle.

"Okay, I'll be there soon" I said.

-Click-

I think I'll have to ask him to meet me outside for this...I wouldn't want the whole team to know. What if Rin visits them and they blab about it? I can't have that...

I got dressed and went downstairs.

"I'm going out" I called out as I walked out the door.

I'll text Sosuke when I'm there so he can come out and meet me up front.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

-Gou-

Onii-chan hasn't said a word to me yet, I wonder if he's just worried about having a baby. Then again Jun didn't say anything to me either... Did she even go?

"Kou? Are you home?"

!

"Onii-chan!!" I shouted happily and ran out my room.

I hugged him. "I'm so happy you're home! You haven't been here in a few days, where've you been hiding?"

"I was staying at someone's place but there's some big news" He grinned.

"Yatta! I knew you'd be happy!" I cheered.

He's here with Jun! I just know it~

"I want you to meet my girlfriend, Yumiko-chan." He smiled. "Come here babe, this is my little sister"

Girlfriend?

I looked at him in disbelief. "You have a girlfriend?"

He looked at me. "Yeah we've been dating for almost 4 months now, I wanted her to meet you and mom. Is she home?"

"No, she's not" I said in a serious tone.

So this is why Jun hasn't said anything... She must've seen something.

"Hi~ I'm Abe Yumiko. It's so great to finally meet you" she smiled at me happily.

I looked at her.

He traded Jun for her? She looks like a skank...

"Wish I could say the same" I said. "Rin, can I talk to you?"

"She's kidding. Um, wait here baby. I'll only be a second." He said as he kissed her cheek.

This Rin is weird...He was never like this with Jun.

We stepped into my mom's room.

"Rin, how could you?" I asked.

"Huh? How could I what?" He looked at me.

"What about Jun? I thought you came back because you wanted to see her" I said.

"Jun? Tch, no. Look, Jun and I...We had a good go but things change. I found someone new and I don't have any intentions of seeing Jun alright?"

I couldn't believe this...

"Rin, there's something you have to know" I said.

"What?" He asked a bit annoyed. "Make it quick, Yumi's waiting"