Catching Feelings?

I didn't go back to school until Thursday, the guys told me all about the prelims and how they made it into regionals. Haru hasn't spoken to me at all...maybe he's mad at me. But he doesn't really have a reason to be, I've been away on business matters...

Although I am guilty of talking to Rin, we've been emailing each other a lot lately. Ever since our little walk, we've become really good friends. He didn't mention Haru being at the prelims but he said he won which I suppose is a good thing but now that I think about it, it means Haru lost right? He doesn't seem upset though, they won the medley relay so I guess that's all that matters to him.

"Jun, I want to tell you something" Makoto said.

?

"What's up Makoto?" I asked.

We walked to the other end of the hallway.

"I would like permission to take Sakura out tonight"

"Wait...you take Sakura out?"

He began to blush.

He's serious! I haven't been home since I was dropped off here, Sakura hasn't gotten a chance to say anything to me which means...Something did happen and the result is that Makoto wants to be with my sister.

"Makoto, am I dreaming? Is this some kind of perfect dream? You want to take Sakura out...This is real"

He looked at me confused.

I pinched myself. "Okay this is definitely real. Makoto..."

I looked at him.

He gulped.

"Of course you can take her out! I'm so happy you asked! You're like the ideal guy I've always wanted for my sister~" I hugged him.

"I am?"

"Yes! You're such an amazing guy, I really am happy that you've decided to do this. My answer is yes!"

I heard some girls squeal.

"Junkoto is real!" One screamed.

They all got all giddy and fan girled.

I pulled away from Makoto. "Guess we should've waited until later? This won't be good..."

They probably took pictures...

I sighed.

Makoto had his usual warm sweet smile.

I smiled back at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanted to talk to Haru but wasn't sure on what to say. It's not like I can just go up to him and say hey Haru. I think that would be weird...

I went up to where the swimming pool was. I don't feel like going to class, I just want to be here, listen to music and look at the water.

I sat down, the wall against my back.

Grandfather is feeling way better, I'm glad that he's able to be out and about. He explained how he had invested in Samezuka because it was worth 2x more than any of the other academies around here, he also said that he was indeed the new chairman of the school but of course he wasn't going to be there 24/7...Still though it's odd to be going back and forth between Iwatobi and Samezuka, of course my place is here but what'll happen if I end up falling for Rin? Or what if I learn to swim but ditch Haru and the others for my selfish needs...

A shadow blocked the sun and I opened my eyes.

!

I took my headphones off. "H-Haru..."