Daddy?

-Rin-

I haven't seen Sosuke in a while, I'm pretty happy to be back. Things didn't go so well with Kou and my mom, they both think Yumiko is "fake" but I'm more than sure Kou said something to mom before she met Yumiko. I mean I don't understand why Kou won't stop bringing up Jun. That's the past now, she and I are done...I know I said I was going to try to get her back but along the way I met Yumiko and fell in love with her. She's the one for me...it feels so different with her. I honestly couldn't wait to tell Sosuke and the others.

When I arrived to Samezuka, I headed straight to the swimming pool.

"Oi" I smiled.

The team was really happy to see me but I didn't see Sosuke, Ai or Momo. Where are they?

"Captain Nitori stepped out with Yamazaki Senpai and Momo. Yamazaki Senpai's girlfriend came to see them"

Girlfriend? Hmm, seems like we both have a lot to talk about.

I smiled. "It's alright, I'll wait here"

"Senpai! Can you give us some pointers?!"

"Heh. Yeah sure" I nodded.

Moments later, The three of them came back.

Momo: Matsuoka Senpai!

Ai: Rin Senpai

Sosuke smiled at me.

"Hey guys. It's been a while huh?"

They came up to me and we talked for while. I wanted to ask Sosuke about his girlfriend but it didn't seem like the right time yet.

"Let's go get a soda" He said.

I smiled and nodded.

It felt just like old times, Sosuke was always a really good friend of mine and I missed having him around.

"So what's up with you?" Sosuke asked. "What've you been up to?"

I talked to him about my training in America and how I'd be going back to Australia but only for like 3 months. I also told him about Yumiko and how when training was over with I was going to ask her to marry me.

"Marry? Wow Rin. Congrats" he said.

"Thanks Sosuke"

His cellphone began to ring.

"Oh, hold on. It's Jun" he said.

Jun?

"Hello...Oh hey babe" he answered.

Babe?!

"No, afterwards I was planning to pick you up so we could go eat. I know how much you've been craving some stuff... Yeah... When is it? I'll go with you... No I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll see you later, I love you too" he hung up and looked at me. "Sorry about that"

I felt pissed.

"You're with...Jun?"

"Yeah, I'm going to be a dad" he said.

My eyes widened. "Dad?!"

"Yup, can't wait. I mean at first I was like wow, me...a daddy. Pretty crazy right?"

"D...Daddy? What?!!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, Jun's pregnant" He said.

"You bastard! How could you do this to me?!!" I yelled.

"What are you talking about? You just said you were gonna marry your girlfriend"

"How could you get her pregnant?! Jun...Jun can't be with you?!"