Rin's Confession

I can't take it anymore...I don't care if he's a guy. I can't shake these feelings any longer...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

It's been about 2 weeks and everything is still in tact. I haven't gotten anymore emails and the guy who claimed to be Hikaru never called back. I decided to tell my grandparents, grandfather said he'd take care of it. But so far the people he's hired don't have any leads...I can't imagine just what kind of master mind behind all this. But at least I didn't keep quiet about it...now I just need to prepare myself for the disaster that will take place once the news is out.

I jogged along the beach.

I've been preparing myself, so that after surgery it won't be so bad to work out. The messed up thing is that the day of my surgery is scheduled for the exact day the guys go to prefecturals. I won't be able to see them swim but Sakura promised to be there in my place, man...it feels like it's been a long time since I met Haru and the others but it's only been a couple of months. Seijuro has officially graduated and the April semester is among us which means it's time to buy new school supplies etc. I wasn't worried about that to be honest but I have no clue what I'm going to do for Sakura's birthday...

I stopped and caught my breath.

"I've been running for about an hour and a half now. I could use a break...

I drank some water and sat in the sand, I took my headphones off and looked at the time.

8:47...

Not bad.

*VRR VRR*

?

I checked my phone.

Rin: Can we meet somewhere? There's something we need to talk about.

At this hour?

J: I'm at the beach right now, I'm done jogging. Where did you wanna meet up?

Rin: Stay there. I'll be there soon...

J: Okay.

I wonder what's up? Maybe Sosuke and Rin had an argument? What if Momo said something to him?!

No...he wouldn't do that. After all we made a deal...

Bake me cookies in heart shapes and write me a cute little note. I may be keeping your secret but it's gonna cost you~

I sighed heavily.

I've basically been copy and pasting love notes from the internet. The only reason he makes me do that is so he can brag about his 'girlfriend'. I told him not to because once that person decides to expose me...Momo's gonna look like a fool. I guess maybe that's why Haru never wanted to go further than he did and I don't blame him.

I drank some more water.

I can't shake off that phone call Sakura told me about though. I remember saying that I believed that there was a chance he was alive...even though I saw him take his last breath... I saw him sink down. But if he was just unconscious? They never found his body but they found everyone else so maybe someone found him...but why would he wait this long to come back? It doesn't make sense...

No, I shouldn't make these assumptions. It's probably that idiot playing games with me...my question is, how did they gain this information? How did they know? What made them come to the conclusion of how I'm only pretending to be my brother?