Baby Talk

7 months pregnant now.

I can't wait until I give birth already, none of my clothes are fitting...

Haru went back to his studies in Tokyo but still kept in touch and every night he'd video chat with me to check in and see if I was doing well. Before he went back, we had a pretty serious chat...up until now, I still can't get it out of my head.

-Flashback-

"Haru..."

"Are you going to deny these feelings?" He asked.

"N-No but Haru...I-"

"Jun, I don't care about you being pregnant. All I know is I'll do anything and everything that I can to be here for you. As a friend...or something more than that. I've given it a lot of thought and I want to be by your side always" he said as he looked at me.

"Haru..."

He sighed. "Rin doesn't deserve you or your forgiveness...But even so I can't just butt in and make you mine when the choice is obviously yours. That said, don't feel pressured to give me an answer because I don't want one. I'll let fate decide."

"...."

"Jun...I-"

"I love you Haruka"

"Jun..."

"I do...with all my heart. Sometimes I think that I picked Rin because you didn't want me and Rin was different from what I had expected. But the truth is that I love you...it's always been there and I'm sorry I told you way too late. Nothing in the entire world would've made me as happy as being with you. I won't say that there wasn't a time when I loved Rin unconditionally and frankly it's hard to say that I still do but you...You were always the one..."

He embraced me.

"Haru..."

He stroke my head, comforting me.

"Jun, whatever you decide...just know that I'll always be here. Don't you ever feel bad for me because seeing you smile is what keeps me happy"

"...."

"If Rin ever does anything to hurt you then I won't hold back. I promise but for now don't think of what could be, think about what's best. For you and the baby" he said as he pulled away from the hug to look at me.

He wiped my tears away and slightly smiled.

"Don't cry. This isn't the end, I'm not leaving you all alone...I know I'll be leaving for Tokyo soon but know that I'll call you every night. No matter what"

My heart raced.

"Thank you."

"And another thing, I've been wanting to do this for a very long time..."

!!!!

He kissed me and I smiled into the kiss.

I really wanted to be with Haru but he had a point in making my decisions wisely. Not because he was a bad guy but because I have more than myself to think about. This situation is complicated but I hope that as time passes by, my choice is still Haru.

I know we can be happy together...

He pulled away from the kiss and smiled.

"Haru...I wish I could turn back time. I'm not regretting that I'm having the baby but...I wish-"

"The past can't be changed but the future is still uncertain. Whatever happens happens. Don't double think, just go with it okay?"

I nodded.