Jun's Secret Discovered!

The training for prefecturals has started, Grandfather had some major business to attend with the company so he sent me to Samezuka to take care of some paper work as well as to make sure that everything there was in tact. Seems like lately I've been taking lots of time off from the club going on these business errands but I was glad the guys understood. Kou had it under control, she had these rigorous regimens and training schedules. I'm sure she's working them to the bone as well as I'm sure Rin is working his team to the bone.
This time I had the privilege of staying in one of their dorms. I'd be staying for 2 days, I'm going to attend a meeting tomorrow morning after the paper gets over with and I speak to the advisor of the Samezuka swim team I'll be good to go. I got the paper work prepared so I could drop it off at the office, maybe I should shower? I haven't done that yet, I was in such a rush but now that I'm here I'm sure I could. My hair's a mess and I can't possibly show up like this to the office.

I took my towel out of my backpack and decided to go shower.

I took a deep breath, man I can't wait until this is over with. I'm starting to feel stressed out, maybe I'm not cut out for the business world like I thought.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Jun's here, I should go say hi to him. I haven't seen him since...Well, it's been a while.

"What room is Karashima staying in?"

"Dorm 315"

"Thanks."

"Will you take him some fresh towels? I'm not sure they gave him any"

"Sure thing."

I headed towards the dorm, I wonder if he's ever thought of switching over to Samezuka, it would look good for us since he's the chairman's grandson but it would be for the wrong reasons.

I made it to the dorm.

"Oi, Karashima." I said as I knocked.

I called down to the office so they could unlock it through the system. I opened the door.

"I'm coming in" I announced.

Hmm?

"But the night was warm
We were bold and young
All around the wind blows
We would only hold on to let go."

What the? Is there someone else in here?
I closed the door and locked it. It sounds like the shower is on but is there a girl or does Jun have a girls singing voice?

" Blow a kiss, fire a gun
All we need is somebody to lean on."

I heard the shower turn off.

Is he in there with a girl? Can he even do that?!

I stepped closer.

The door opened, the steam from the bathroom aired out.

"What will we do when we get old, Will we walk down the same road, Will you be there by my side, Standing strong as the wa-....."

My eyes widened, Is that Jun?

"S-Seijuro!" She exclaimed.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Seijuro looked confused.

"W-Wait, I can explain. Don't freak out..."

"Junko? What're you doing here?"