◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

It had to be the bumblebee to find Natsu.

Really, though, the blonde was always in his dorm for Rogue he had forgotten that he actually lived across the hall.

What was he doing up so early? Or Maybe so much time passed since entering the bathroom it was almost time for him to be picked up by Zeref.

Sting had come to inform him...and got this.

He passed the pinkette a towel and said, "If I hadn't come in.." and began to pace.

"How many times will you try to take your own life before you actually succeed? Seriously Natsu, if I didn't freaking arrive minutes before you would have drowned!" He finished letting out a shaky breath. Natsu came up with the perfect lie or so he thought.

Being dishonest is his first language.

Though he might not be as fluent in it when Sting is around.

Natsu's point of view:

"It wasn't intentional, I didn't get much sleep last night."

It's true I couldn't.

Sting narrowed his eyes at me, suspicious of my excuse.

Those blue orbs are such a hazard.

Beware.

Someone should put a Skull and Crossbones sign up so I don't ever have to see them.

He doesn't say anything about my untruthful comment.

Funny.

I know he knows the truth and I know that he knows that I know.

Does that make sense?

Is that comprehensible, because even by how badly I worded that you get what I mean.

Sting isn't as oblivious as he makes himself to be.

I am aware of his intelligence that he carefully hides from people.

His eyes never leave mine and soon finds it's way to my body.

Where is the Skull and Crossbones symbol?

This is dangerous.

It's as if he is picking out everything that is wrong with me and is ready to report to his commander. In which, I have no idea of who that would be.

"Natsu. Have you been eating?"

Let me just hold in the sigh that was about to escape.

I should have seen this coming.

It's getting toxic.

I felt uncomfortable with his gaze and proceeded to walk out. He should have got the message from interacting with me during the months.

I know by now that by answering he'll maybe put two and two together.

Can't eat, can't sleep, ca-

"Your back," He stated barely audible. My already stiff muscles tensed up more than ever and I swiftly went to my room.

How could I have forgotten?

The sigh finally breaks free from my gritted teeth.

At least he isn't pushing it.

Hell yeah, he is with all the questioning.

Although he is smart, he usually doesn't access the full potential of his gift.

Such a menacing gift.