Chapter 2

Great, now I'm the centre of attraction.

I passed the hallway and out through the doors, heading straight to my vehicle that was parked at the end of the car park. I cursed myself for parking so far. If I had parked it nearer, I bet I would not have to run all my way there just to escape from him and would have been out of this school. Now I would just have to hope that Dean does not catch up.

It was as if he could read me, he dashed to my car. I just stared at him with swelling eyes wondering how that boy could walk so fast to my car when I myself could not reach there quick enough for me to escape.

''How the hell did he get there so fast,'' I muttered to myself. I pulled my gaze away from him and searched for another route out.

Before I could take another step, someone gripped my wrist pulled me and held me tight. I look into his amazing luring blue eyes not being able to look away. His jaw clenched and suddenly his lips twitched and a smirk formed showing those dimples that I adore. His piercing eyes bored into mine, captivating me.

God, he's handsome, I can't believe he is mine...wait! No! He is no longer yours. Dean Hoover cheated on you...again.

I snapped away from my reverie. Dean, he hurt me and I saw it with my own eyes. There was no way I could forgive him. No way.

Trying to wrench myself free from his tight embrace, I kicked him in the shin. I was waiting for an impact, like ''Ouch that hurt!'' or ''Damn my shin!''. However, there was nothing. I looked up only to see Dean grimacing. I scowled and kicked him at the same spot.

"That hurt Ally! You could have at least hit me at some other spot!'' he hissed.

"Whatever,'' I muttered. Without wasting much time, I went straight towards my car, started the engine and drove away without even glancing at him.

''Ally! Allysa don't run away again! I need to...'' he shouted and soon after, I could not hear him as I drove away.

Maybe I should get myself a cup of coffee.

Parking my car at the lots available, I got out and strolled towards Starbucks.

"Yum, Latté Macchiato," I smiled at my Grande cup and licked my lips anticipating the taste of the Latté in my mouth.

As I was walking out of Starbucks, I literally bumped into someone.

''Shit! I'm so sorry! There is coffee spill on your shirt,'' the stranger tried to clean up the mess with tissue that somehow was there.

''It's alright, it's just a- '' I looked up and stared into beautiful emerald green eyes that may seem familiar to me.

"Erm, I am really sorry. Are you alright? You're staring at me and it kind of creeps me out," he smiled warmly and a deep dimple appeared on his right cheek.

Wait...I know this guy!

"Jayson? Oh my god... it is you! Jayson!" I shrieked, not believing my eyes. His emerald green eyes narrowed but eventually widen when he realised who I appeared to be. Bringing his arms towards me, he grabbed me and embraced me into a hug.

''Allysa! It's been so long! How are you? Still studying at that school?'' he continued asking questions. My chest vibrated due to me laughing at his reaction.

''I can't believe I am actually talking to you now!" he continued to babble away.

"Jayson?" my voice was slightly muffled due to the fact that my face was crushed against his stoned chest.