Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Dean's POV

"What do you want?" I groaned in frustration. If she is human and not a witch, I would have killed her.

"Dean honey, why are you like this to me?" She walked slowly towards my bed, pouting her lips. Camelia had been bugging me all day. Can't I get peace and quiet around here?

"Why are you here?" I muttered not bothering to glance at her. My gaze snapped to her when I felt her touching my thighs.

"Dean. You need to give me a chance. You need to let go of Allysa," she sneered, digging her nails into my thighs. Her eyes started to glow and she went in deeper. The pain was excruciating but I didn't back down. Instead I try my best to endure the pain.

"Get your hands off me and get out of my sight before I shred you apart," I hissed through my teeth trying to control the pain as she dugged deeper. Anger starts to build up and I could feel the rush of adrenaline surged through me.

"Oh honey, you wouldn't want me dead now would you? What would your mother say?" She crawled onto me, bringing her face close to my neck. That's it. I pushed her off me causing her to fly across the room and hit against the wall. She hissed and got up, staring menacingly at me.

"I warned you. Don't test me," I growled, feeling my wolf form slowly trying to make its way through. If I did change right now, Camelia is dead.

"And I have warned you," the smile was no longer there. There stood someone I would describe as Medusa. And she is my mate? "The clock is ticking Dean. Before I do something to her-"

"GET OUT!" I blared as my patience is rapidly running out. Camelia slowly walked towards the door and before she shuts it, she gave me a sinister smile.

"Ugh what am I going to do now?" I groaned. I just got back from meeting Allysa earlier at the park. At least now she is clear about what's happening. She finally knows why our relationship had been shaky lately. Honestly, with all these things that seems to always get in our way, does this proves that maybe we are not meant to be together? Yes we both have our own mates and that should prove enough but I've heard of those who choose their own mates; against fate or destiny. They reject the ones chosen by fate. I will gladly reject mine but it's not as easy as it seems. She is an evil witch who won't back down without a fight.

Deciding to just to go for a run, I remove my wife beater and toss it on my bed. I grabbed a pair of shorts to dispose later and wore them. Scurrying down the stairs and heading towards the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, I caught a glimpse of my sister sitting on the sofa with her friend.

After grabbing the bottle, I walked towards them and leaned against the door frame. Her friend peered up and just gawked at me; I was shirtless and I'm not trying to sound cocky but I have a nice body; I am a werewolf after all.

"Bree, remember-" Kell stopped midway as she noticed her friend clearly not listening to her. I took the bottle cap and throw at her head. And that caused her to snap at me.

"Dean! Put on a shirt," she groaned annoyed by the fact her friend was eye-raping me. Well that pulled her friend out of her reverie.

"I'm going for a run," I muttered before drinking from the bottle. "Is Camelia here?"

"That's his girlfriend?" Her friend whispered at Kell. I chuckled at that.

"No she isn't, just some psychotic girl who won't take no for an answer," I smiled at her as she gave back a small smile embarrassed that I heard her. Bringing my gaze back to Kell, I continued, "So I assume you saw her?"