Chapter 6

Jays was definitely furious with me. What more proof can I get? I send him so many texts and even called him several times. All those were mostly ignored or even when he responded, he would simply say he's busy or something. Yes, I know I was wrong for ditching him.

''Whatever, I'm calling him again,'' I muttered since that guilt was still clouding itself around me.

After several 'rings', a deep husky voice emitted through the phone.

''Jays? Jays I am so sorry for the other day,'' I gushed everything out before he could even say anything; guilt lacing my tone and my gut twisting painfully.

''Jays?'' I squeaked wondering why there wasn't any respond on the other end.

''Allysa, it's OK,'' Shivers ran down my spine; His voice was flat and stern.

God, he's still so mad with me.

''Jayson, I know you're not OK with it. Are you free now? Meet me at the park nearby my house at 6,'' I nervously ended the call; I was shaking. Jays' voice was so different, was terrifying to be exact.

Each second flew too quickly, bringing me closer to meeting Jays. If he decided not to turn up then it will be fine. I deserved to be ditched. Grabbing my hoodie and my white Converse, I scurried down the stairs heading towards the door.

''Mum! I will be out for a while at the park,'' I shouted not caring if she actually heard me. The cool breeze blew pass me sending shivers. Looking at the clouds above, it was the best time to walk to the park instead of taking the car. 

~

Fishing my phone from my pocket, secretly hoping I would receive a text from Jays, I took a glance at the time. 5:45PM.  Alright, I am early.  And no texts.

Taking a seat, I enjoyed the view of Mother Nature right in front of me. The river flowed smoothly, trees swaying side to side, bird chirping happily, clouds were-

''Allysa,'' That same husky voice pulled me away from my reverie. I snapped my head to my left. There he was not even sparing a glance at me. At least he had decided to take a seat next to me.

''You came. Hey, I'm really sorry...'' I smiled weakly at him even though his gaze was nowhere near me. He turned, boring those piercing green eyes into mine. I was stoned as I took a gander at his features. Wow, only up-close can I actually see the real features of his face. His nose were slightly crooked, his jaw was sharp and was slightly clenched.

I pulled my gaze from his face and brought my eyes to meet his; I could see it. He was really upset. Why was he so upset? I didn't know that meeting me was so important to him. Maybe he was really looking forward to spend time with me when I simply blew it off. And what was I doing? Oh yes. I was sucking faces with Dean. Damn I felt really bad.

Something grabbed my hand causing me to gasp slightly. I could feel the electric sparks when he touched me. Cliché, I know... however, I've never felt this way when I was with Dean.

His eyes soften and he brought his face nearer to mine. Those green eyes locked itself on my lips and were coming nearer to my own. Nearer...nearer...It was less than an inch, I could even feel his hot breath against my skin. That was when it hit me. He was going to kiss me. I didn't know why I had to really put an effort to turn away. His lips landed on my flushed cheeks.

I was blushing?

I have to control all these girl hormones. I guess Jays realised what just happened and he pulled himself away from me.

''S...Sorry,'' He stammered.

''Jays look! The sunset. It's so beautiful...'' I drifted off glaring at the sunset ahead of us. It was such a beautiful sight. The orange and yellow rays were emanated from the sun while it slowly brought itself down, running away from our sight.